Testosterone Replacement and Shrinking Balls

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Anonymous2

Re: Testosterone Replacement and Shrinking Balls

Postby Anonymous2 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:35 pm

Hi JB, You said, I read someplace that massaging the huevos helps to increase testosterone, I would go easy on that, not a good area to get rough in, unless you know somebody who is real good at handling them.

Good Luck

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

tarheelgwb

Postby tarheelgwb » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:40 am

personally, i would stop the testosterone inj. i believe that doing this is what ultimately progressed my to prostate cancer at 57. perhaps i was destined anyway, but I have heard of others with a similar experience. unless you really need it, why use it? its normal for T levels to drop with aging. adding it back isn't beneficial if cancer is down the road......just sayin....
60 - Trimix user
Nerve sparring RP in March '15. Near zero natural Erections.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:42 am

tarheelgwb wrote:personally, i would stop the testosterone inj. i believe that doing this is what ultimately progressed my to prostate cancer at 57. perhaps i was destined anyway, but I have heard of others with a similar experience. unless you really need it, why use it? its normal for T levels to drop with aging. adding it back isn't beneficial if cancer is down the road......just sayin....

I agree - my T is low, but I'm 72. I used Androgel for a while and brought my level up, but it had no effect at all. Since it wasn't providing any benefit and has potential significant side effects I discontinued it. My T level dropped back down, but I didn't feel any kind of difference.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

seeking info

Postby seeking info » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:44 pm

Yes..it is true that testosterone. Replacement will feed cancer...but I feel one needs to find out the reason for the low T count. There are other serious health issues when men do not have enough Testosterone. I know exactly why my levels ate so low without replacement. I have an implanted pain infusion system and it is now. Very common knowledge that men on long term opioid treatment suffer from very low T. I have had my pain pump for approximately 9years. I am getting close to having it replaced for the 3rd time. When the studies were released about low T in men on pain management my testosterone was checked.. I was 48 and my level was 64.. I begin on the gels and am now on inject tons once weekly. I have my PSA. Checked 2-3times a year and each time it is checked my Dr also palpates my prostate. The benefit. Of the injectable T has been remarkable for me. YES!! My balls has shrunk. I need a scrotum lift if you will. My testis are riding at the top of my scrotum and I have alto of excess scrotal skin hanging below. It appears as if I had fat balls and lost a bunch of weight. I feel the benefit has been great...but I am monitored closely. I know for me if they did not monitor me so well. I could not take the mess. Those commercials make me nervous and I pray to not have to endure what you guys with prostate cancer have had to endure. I have had great benefit from the mess....but I respect all the warning and indications too
Medically retired. Due to very bad back issues..multiple surgeries. Implanted pain infusion system on long term opiodal meds; hypogonadism and hypothyroid as a side effect from intrathecal pain infusion system. Use low dose generic V

pumpitup

Postby pumpitup » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Hi 6gage I was on testosterone injections and stoped because my balls had shriveled up. I can't remember where I found out about D-Aspartic acid, but it works to bring your balls back. The body builders use it after they have been on testosterone supplimentation. It is available at body building supliment stores, it also increases your testosterone naturally, and big balls to boot. I have moved to a new town, I asked my new GP about testosterone replacement, she said there is some school of thought now that it increases the risk of cardiac disease,(which I now have). Hope my quest for pleasure, has not shortened my life span.
AMS 700cx (18cm) implanted 1993,failed Aug 2017, Surgeon Professor Peter Heathcoat, Brisbane. Revision done on 16-10-17 with Titan (22+1) Surgeon A/Professor Eric Chung, Brisbane. I live on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Borne 1951.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:23 am

I had ED for many years and tried whatever doctors prescribed in an effort to overcome it. I used to have fairly large lowhanging balls.then a doctor put me. On Androgel. When I started noticing my balls and scrotum getting smaller, I asked him about it and he casually said that is a side effect. I had no benefit from Androgel so I stopped taking it. My balls continued to shrink.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:15 am

After 15 years on Androgel, I had to stop when diagnosed with PCa this past January. Then the prostatectomy, and my dick shrank (with none to spare beforehand). Yes, my balls had shrunken, but that never really mattered to me. Having my T drop down to 50 mattered a lot. Many women have a T reading higher than 50. I won't get in to all the side effects and how shitty I felt.

Now, after 2 ultra-sensitive PSA readings that were undetectable, I have resumed Androgel 5 days ago. I'm looking forward to getting back to being my old self again (minus dick length, plus one ball :lol: ,plus flaccid length, plus cylinders and plus erectile ability and better self esteem). 8-) I really don't care if my balls shrink further -- they're not doing much for me anyway. Even the sperm they produce has nowhere to go since the RP. If they shrink further they might make more room for my new third nut, which I wish would shrink.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Arnoldloveslife

Postby Arnoldloveslife » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:29 pm

Are those normal side effects?

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:24 pm

Arnoldloveslife wrote:Are those normal side effects?

Yup.
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

superbird69

Postby superbird69 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:38 am

I've been using the injections because Androgell cost a lot more with my insurance. Wait until you have to use a pump to achieve an erctionfor sex with the mrs. In using a pump before a implant the smaller nut would get sucked up inside the tube!!! :ugeek: And then have the wife climb on top :ugeek: But nowI still use the injections but don't need the pump for erctions. Boy I'm so glad I got it done. It took forever for me to climax, but I finally did :D :)
diabitic for 15yrs and ED for ten and implanted 8/24/17 AMS700 LGX
Doctor Zimmerman,Rogers Arkansas

Return to “General Discussion”