physical problems

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
barnesnoble

physical problems

Postby barnesnoble » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Have nerve issues in my back, herniated disc. So far cortisone shots for the pain until surgery. Anyone have any info on this. Taking 10mg quinapril ( blood preasure) 10mg simvastatin. marginal cholesteral .

Anonymous2

Re: physical problems

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:10 pm

Hi Barns, let me guess you now have ED, well blood pressure meds will do that and they have backed it up with a statin and this will give you a bigger ED problem?
So is this right then?

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

padreest

Postby padreest » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:00 pm

just recently had 4th major fusion. Got home had urge so tried and it worked. not usable erection but enuff for solo love.
have done it 4 times now. after @2 years nother this is wow. Issue some fluid but also on flowmax.

barnesnoble

Postby barnesnoble » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:39 am

NOWHARD wrote:Hi Barns, let me guess you now have ED, well blood pressure meds will do that and they have backed it up with a statin and this will give you a bigger ED problem?
So is this right then?

NOWHARD
Yes, have ED now , chol. under 200 been thinking of using your natural system Cayenne ect. Blood preasure normal also. since every thing is connected to nervous system , asking if nerve issues can affect performance. 65 by the way.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:11 am

Hi Barns, Give this a go, this is a post of mine, in fact just passed it on to someone on WebMD with HBP.

The way out and clearing away plaque would be to get on Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric and garlic, take this each morning and see how you go.
You just mix CP and Turmeric 50/50 in olive oil and then mix with tomato paste and thin it with olive oil, at first you just mix this to a heat that suits you, and over time you can slowly increase the CP and Turmeric.

You take 3 small teaspoonful each morning first thing, you wash each spoonful down with water, before anything else just after you get up, one thing it will warm you up, with this, which will also help would be very fine chopped garlic, just do a whole head, chopped fine, and keep in olive oil, with this you add dried parsley, a couple of good desert spoonfuls and mix, you just add a teaspoonful on top of the CP an turmeric mix, just mix into the top take as said.

The Parsley its very good for the blood and helps keep your Cholesterol down.

Now if you read up about all three, the very good for ED, your cholesterol, heart and prostate, garlic is also very good for your blood, so along with the CP and turmeric, your be doing your body the world of good.

And yes have had ED now in recovery and do take what is above along with other stuff.
So do hope this helps you.

Good Luck

NOWHARD

PS I'm now 68 have been on this for the last 4 years, your find its really good for you, I do get great morning woods and nocturnal erections that wake me up in the night, if your interested I'm on other stuff as well all very natural.
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:41 pm

NOWHARD, I keep wondering if the financial mess in Greece is affecting you?
It's OK if you don't respond, but I do wonder.
Tom
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:38 pm

tomas1 wrote:NOWHARD, I keep wondering if the financial mess in Greece is affecting you?
It's OK if you don't respond, but I do wonder.
Tom

Hi Tom It did not affect us, as we are UK pensioner's, so our money comes from the UK or should say into our UK bank, but have now been back in the UK for around 6 weeks, as ex pats were now home, mind you I would still like to be there, all its done is bloody rain since we come home, nothing like waking up to blue sky's every day through the summer to the end of October and beyond, like in Greece.
Its supposed to be a real bad winter coming, think its getting ready for it now, at the moment sitting in Suffolk waiting for the sun.
But the Greek government will soon be out, trust me on that, they should have been chucked out weeks ago, they have not been able to do what they thought they could do, its all gone tits up for them, they only got in by dangling the biggest carrot ever, and Greeks being suckers fell for it, for the Greeks they just want an easy life, don't pay any tax's, and wonder why there in trouble, see just suckers.

Good Luck

NOWHARD

PS We come back as we now have 4 great grandchildren, wife was getting a bit sick not seeing any of them just once every 2 years, and the last 2 and really new ones, but cute.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:50 pm

Thanks for the update, and I'm glad your finances aren't tied to the Greek economy or banking system.
I'd like to ship some of our incessant sunshine to you and would take some clouds and rain in return.
It has to be tough being far away from family. We're only a couple thousand miles from our family, but our kids and their families live here.
85 years

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:12 pm

tomas1 wrote:Thanks for the update, and I'm glad your finances aren't tied to the Greek economy or banking system.
I'd like to ship some of our incessant sunshine to you and would take some clouds and rain in return.
It has to be tough being far away from family. We're only a couple thousand miles from our family, but our kids and their families live here.

Hi Tom, So Tempe, Arizona, your weather must be the same as Greece then but without the olive trees and oil, Greece is just one giant olive grove, producing the best olive oil in the world, and where I lived is known for being the best in Greece, thousands of 17 litre cans get sent all round the world to Greeks living away from Greece each year, a carrier in Kalamata has a machine outside with two guys just packing it up as it comes in its an all day job and goes on for around 3 to 4 months, and that's just one area.
But where we are now, my son lives next door, but never see him, he's a chief and works odd hours, my daughters are around an hours drive away, but if and when we sell the house I wont to get back to Cornwall, the weather is milder down there, some times a bit wetter as well, its because two oceans on either side of it, but a great place for skinny dipping, quite a few naturist beach's, nooks and crannies to lay about in.

NOWHARD

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:55 pm

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I have to tell you what trees I have on my little 1/4 acre lot.
I have a 39 year old olive tree but don't try to process the olives. A place in Queen Creek around 30 miles (48km?) from here does process their olives and sells the oil.

I also have an Oro Blanco Grapefruit tree, a naval orange tree, a pecan tree, an Anna Apple tree (developed for desert conditions in Israel), a small Mandarin orange tree, a Lisbon Lemon tree, and a blue plum tree. The last 3 trees are too small to get fruit from.

I recently planted a Mediterranean fan palm, and also have a queen palm.
I'd reckon the same trees would grow in the mild part of Greece.

I also grew lots of red cherry tomatoes this spring, but our present 110 degree F (48 degree C?) heat has pretty much done them in.
85 years

Return to “General Discussion”