ideas to resolve incontence

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
wlliam40

ideas to resolve incontence

Postby wlliam40 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:37 pm

I'M 8 MONTHS POSTOP FROM A RP AND STILL AM HAVING URINE LEAKAGE, HAVE PRACTICED KEGELS (AS SUGGESTED BY MY SURGEON) USED SUDAFED - HAS ANY ONE ELSE
HAD ANY SUCCESS WITH THIS PROBLEM

RugbyDave

Re: ideas to resolve incontence

Postby RugbyDave » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:58 am

Hi

I'm a few years down the line now from RP surgery. Like you I did all the exercises etc. both before and after surgery and had some success but the thing that helped me most was keeping active and walking. The more I walked the easier it became to control. Now I walk 2/3 miles a day and never have any problems.

Dave
Diagnosed at 49 with PC - Biopsy Gleason 3+4=7
Radical Prostatectomy 14/07/08 - PSA now undetectable
ED since op
Implanted with AMS 700LGX - 26/07/13 @ UCLH London
http://rugbydave.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:06 pm

wlliam40 wrote:I'M 8 MONTHS POSTOP FROM A RP AND STILL AM HAVING URINE LEAKAGE, HAVE PRACTICED KEGELS (AS SUGGESTED BY MY SURGEON) USED SUDAFED - HAS ANY ONE ELSE

HI William Look go over to www.pegym.com and under exercises your find kegels, but it will also tell you how to do reverse ones, you may find that these do give you more help in resolving your problem.
When your doing kegels can you make your penis move, when you can make it move your on the right5 road, and don't forget you can do them anywhere you are, driving, standing in a queue, watching TV, because the only equipment you need is you.

Hope this helps you.

Good Luck, NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:52 pm

wlliam40 wrote:I'M 8 MONTHS POSTOP FROM A RP AND STILL AM HAVING URINE LEAKAGE, HAVE PRACTICED KEGELS (AS SUGGESTED BY MY SURGEON) USED SUDAFED - HAS ANY ONE ELSE

My uro told me that you have to give it two years (incontinence and ED) and see where you are. That will probably be about as good as you will get with either.

I had an RP in June 2012 and still have a slight leakage problem from time to time, but it's manageable; don't need pads or anything. I still do Kegels twice a day.

So give it a year or so and see where you are.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

spanzo

Postby spanzo » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:04 pm

stop drinking coffee! (if you can)

Return to “General Discussion”