No libido, I mean none

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Froggy

Re: No libido, I mean none

Postby Froggy » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:20 pm

The data used to validate BOTH the widespread use of statins AND the actual impact of cholesterol on life expectancy is now proving to be suspect at least and sometimes even manipulated. Statins are the largest selling drugs IN THE WORLD!! Pharma is heavily invested in proliferating the use of statins and are now being challenged more and more.

There is significant quality reading on the inner webs about statins and cholesterol, be informed . . . please.

Froggy~abandoned simvastatin a year ago and feel a LOT better and had ZERO effect on libido.
Steve in Fort Worth, 61, Trimix and Test injections weekly. Feel better with more energy, alertness, more active, stronger and faster than when I was 50! Bit of a smarta$$ but want to be of help to others in similar situations!! STAY HARD!!

sliphill

Re: No libido, I mean none

Postby sliphill » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:02 pm

I just had a blood test last week, and my numbers are great, so I don't completely understand it.

Total test is over 550, and my E2 was about 29.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Return to “General Discussion”