Can't ejaculate anymore

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Zeek25

Can't ejaculate anymore

Postby Zeek25 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:50 pm

I have ED and can't stimulate myself to ejaculate anymore. Anyone out there experience this? and what did you do to correct it?

Anonymous2

Re: Can't ejaculate anymore

Postby Anonymous2 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:31 am

Hi Zeek, Can you give us more info like your age, are you on any meds, any other medical problems, life style, are you overweight, do you smoke, abuse alcohol, all these things can give you ED plus a few more.
Please come back
NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:01 pm

Also, can you advise if the lack of ejaculation is due to no erection/semi or if even if you can achieve an erection (pills or pumping) you are still unable to ejaculate.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Zeek25

Postby Zeek25 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:30 pm

I am 58 , I am over weight, I do not smoke, I drink maybe one or two drinks a week or every two weeks, I don't get any exercise because of work. I have anxiety, high blood pressure, high Cholesterol. I take medication for all this and it's under control. I use trimix, a pump and just obtained samples of Stendra. If I do get an erection on my own which is not often, it is gone in no time. Hope this gives a little background about my self. I appreciate all input offered.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:36 pm

Hi Zeek, Well, and no offence from this but your in a bit of a mess, Anxiety, HBP, and Statins ( drugs for high cholesterol ) these are all sex killers IE they just muck up getting erections, the odd drink is OK, we all need that, but your being overweight and not exercising, these are also not doing your sex life any favours.

So at 58 you really need to start sorting things out, look lets see if I can help, your Anxiety can be overcome by just googling natural ways out of anxiety, your find lots of help, even if comes down to meditation.( get this going and it would be one med out of the way)

Your HBP this can be lowered even by exercise, its important we all get some kind of exercise, even just getting and doing brisk walking daily would do wonders for you, if not there are things that can help and not drugs, and you can also google natural ways out of hbp.( get this going and the second med out of the way)

OK your High Cholesterol and statins, I will start you off by sending you off to read through this site www.spacedoc.com its not a joke site as you will see, many doctors all telling you the same thing but in very different way's, don't take them, IE also have a read through these as well.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... atins.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... drugs.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... rated.html
There are lots of ways to bring this down as well.( get this going and this would the third drug out of the way)

Now get some of this working and you wont need anything but you own mind to get good solid erections.

Getting into doing some jelqing and kegels will help, for both of these go to www.pegym.com, the idea behind the jelqing (jelqing as you will read is for penis enlargement ) your not going to be doing it for that its to get blood down your penis on a daily basis, this will be good for your penis, learning how to do kegels will help you pump extra blood down your penis just through doing this very simple exercise, and its an exercise you can do anywhere and at anytime you like.

But get this walking going daily and start getting your weight under control, start by getting off fast and junk foods, kick sodas out of the door any kind of them just keep to water, but the odd glass of red wine wont hurt you and some dark chocolate but just a couple of square's a day good for your blood, some green tea with honey and lemon is good for you and your blood, getting your blood right is a good way to getting your erections back, but do work on your diet, lots of veggies will help you, start the day with a good bowl of porridge, high in fibre and a great cholesterol buster.

But I would see your doctor if you plan to start coming off any drugs and why your doing it or should say plan to.

ED is not nice at any time of life and the one time we like to fight it is as we get older, its a big dent in our egos for one thing, we don't feel quite the man we want to be.

Have a good read and come back, if you still want more info.

Good Luck

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:37 pm

Do you get an erection following a Trimix injection or pumping. And if so are you still unable to ejaculate?
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Zeek25

Postby Zeek25 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:00 pm

I do get an erection with the Trimix and the Pump, sometimes I can ejaculate after a very long time of masturbation but at the point of just giving up Because nothing is happening. And then there are times I don't cum. It's like num if you know what I mean.

Zeek25

Postby Zeek25 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:16 pm

Too NowHard, thanks for the advise. I did try getting off my anxiety meds but had to go back to them even after counseling. My wife died 2 1/2 yrs ago, and with a lot of other major tragedy so I wasn't able to cope on my own with self help. It was about a year before I went back. I have recently started cutting out the junk food and made my mind up that I was going to loose weight so I am on that path now. I will have to force myself to exercise but I know I need it for my health in general. I heard from my Dr. About a website www.privategym.com a program for doing the kegel exercises that also provides a special weight that goes around your penis for further strengthening exercises. I purchased it and have notice that I am starting to get some what of the starting of an erection so I will continue the kegel's. I will check out the pegym for the jerking. Do you know of any guys on Frank talk that found that it helps ?
I will continue to follow any advise you can give that might help me. Thanks again and look forward to your next message.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:35 pm

Hi Zeek Yes me and a couple of others have all jelqed at some time, but its something we all do (those of us who have done) do from time to time as we know it gets blood down our penis's, its a simple exercise and just using for what I have said is great way to keep your pecker healthy, just think of the OK sign, and it works from that.
Give it a good read, on pegym its all free advice.

Good Luck

NOWHARD

spanzo

Postby spanzo » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:52 am

I would have a PSA blood test. lack of ejaculate could be an indication of prostate cancer.

Return to “General Discussion”