Dear Abbey

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
hoosierphilly

Dear Abbey

Postby hoosierphilly » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:20 am

Your answer to sexual dysfunctional at 70 was incomplete. Perhaps your background is incomplete. He should check out a serious web site for men called Franktalk.com to explore if he is really totally dysfunctional. Many men have problems that interfere with their performances and there are many aides for them. There is also types of sexual relations besides the normal intercourse that if both parties are interested can make them feel more complete psysically and psychologically. You need to educate yourself. Sign in to that website, and communicate with get Corvetteman 3 the moderator. Ask him for his phone number and call him to educate yourself, I am sure he will gladly take the time. Women should stay out of the chatroom. Register to get into the site.

Here is a chance to PR your site and educate a little. I doubt she will print much info if any, but if enough of us complain maybe we will get some information out....try this http://uexpress.com/dearabby/contact?so ... _dear_abby to her e mail (or part of this).

hoosierphilly

Re: Dear Abbey

Postby hoosierphilly » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:11 am

On Feb 9, Dear Abbey had posted a letter from a 70 year old yearning for love and connection. She gave a good answer but totally incomplete. She needs to update her information, and we might get her to if we send enough letters or e mails.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:25 am

Actually, Abby answered exactly the question her writer asked. He was not seeking advice on treating ED, but rather how to find women who might be interested in companionship and not sex.

I understand his situation completely. I am older than he is, and if I were to find myself alone I would not be looking for somebody with sexual needs or desires. That fire does go out with age, you know.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

hoosierphilly

Postby hoosierphilly » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:39 am

The intense desire may go away, but the benefits and desire do not go away for all. The answer was good, but if you don't know there might be other questions you won't ask if you have no clue to ask them. Education and knowledge is not dangerous, certainly not when responsibly absorbed and used. This is an opportunity to educate. Intercourse may not be necessary, but there are many forms of sex, including just physical closeness that are enjoyable and beneficial. Obviously not everyone desires any type of physical closeness. FYI I am 72 and my wife of 50+ years is 70.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:06 pm

My wife and I are your age, and we had a satisfying sex life for many years. Sex ended for us years ago due to menopause, stroke and ED, but we continue to have a close relationship and are perfectly satisfied with life the way it is.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.

hoosierphilly

Postby hoosierphilly » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:27 pm

NO issues other than....the general public is not well informed. All doctors do not have the time or the information to provide the appropriate information to everyone who needs or may want it. Many patient are reluctant to ask. Not every one who wishes information even knows of Franktalk.org. Our urologist is not at all interested (a large practices in Midtown Manhatten).

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:33 pm

I think what many don't realize is that not all urologists specialize in, or have real expertise in, ED. In a perfect world such a urologist would refer a patient with ED to such an expert. However, the world is far from perfect.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:36 pm

hoosier,

Didn't that ol bat die a couple years ago??

What? is she giving advice from beyond the grave now??

Well, if she is, she oughta have some really good insight...

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “General Discussion”