5 hour erection

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Seattleboy

5 hour erection

Postby Seattleboy » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:16 pm

I know the most common warnings when it comes to ED statements is see a physician if you have a 4 hour erection. I read online though from multiple sites that damage to your penis actually occurs around the 12 hour mark. I have been using Bimix for about a month now and it works great (though occasionally I take a shot and nothing happens at all) but my erection usually doesn't go away until the 5 hour mark. Does anyone else have this problem and is it a major concern? I am going to try going with a lower dosage from now on until I get it right, but figured I would ask anyway

Thanks in advance

Seattleboy

Re: 5 hour erection

Postby Seattleboy » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:38 pm

I have read some older threads here that indicate you are ok as long as you are not hard as a rock with extreme pain and a cold penis.

a few times I have experienced a little bit of pain/discomfort around the 4 hour mark, but it's not terrible. I would say at times my penis still has some firmness to it, but certainly not "hard as a rock." As for temperature, I haven't checked, but I haven't noticed any temperature change so I guess that is a good sign?

Think the next time I am at a grocery store I need to pick up some sudafed. :-)

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:58 am

Hi Boy, The reason behind the 4 hour mark is because once your blood goes in, it just sits there, that's why they say an erection longer than 4 hours get to your ER, a 12 hour erection would be very dangerous to have, its a big problem area that you should not even think about, I think you find that guys practising tantric sex there erections come of a bit then gets new blood pumped back in back to full erection.
Try cutting back on the amount your injecting, see if you get shorter erections?
Try cutting back on the amount your injecting, see if you get shorter erections?
This is from http://intracavernosalinjectioninfo.wor ... om/bi-mix/
Some side effects from injecting the penis may include bruising on the penis, bleeding from the injection site, a prolonged erection (priapism - erections lasting longer than 4 hours), and the development of fibrous tissue at the injection site, but these are not common. Men should alternate sides when doing the injections to minimize side effects. Applying pressure to both sides of the penis after the injection for at least three minutes is important to prevent bruising. The risk of infection is very low, especially if you are diligent about using an alcohol swab. The possibility of scarring the erection tissue or the tunica, known as Peyronie’s disease, is extremely low when the injections are used properly.
The possibility of priapism is a serious but not common side effect. Men can prevent priapism by adhering to the dose prescribed by their healthcare provider and not increasing the dose on their own because they are not pleased with the quality of their erection. Any increases in dosing should be discussed with a physician before they are attempted. Priapism is a serious medical condition, because the penis is deprived of oxygen, which damages and destroys erectile tissue.
So just try cutting back the dose.
Good Luck
NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Ahappigui

Postby Ahappigui » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:17 pm

I think if you discuss this with your urologist, you will find that it is not uncommon to have different results at different times. I certainly have no worry about a 5 hr erection....I can't imagine that frankly......if I get an hour plus or minus I count myself lucky.

Seattleboy

Postby Seattleboy » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:44 pm

Hi all, just to follow up, cutting back on the dosage did the trick. Now my erection lasts about 30-45 minutes after sex which is a lot more manageable. If you would have told me before starting these injections that I would have an erection for hours after sex I would have been ecstatic, but as I have discovered, it's not fun at all. So I'm glad I found the answer

ontopher469

Postby ontopher469 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:02 pm

I'd be interested in knowing how many of you who have had 3 hour or more erections attempted masturbation to see how many ejaculations is possible?

6gauge

Postby 6gauge » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:25 pm

ontopher469 wrote:I'd be interested in knowing how many of you who have had 3 hour or more erections attempted masturbation to see how many ejaculations is possible?

I originally started on Quad-Mix prescribed from one of those overpriced men’s clinics which typically gave me 2-1/2 to 3 hour erections. Since finding a good urologist and changing to Tri-Mix my erections start going down about the 1-1/2 to 2 hour mark. I have masturbated to multiple orgasms however typically I penetrating the wife a second or third time with GREAT success and she loves it. I can say since going to injections and realizing that my erection will not go down for at least an hour and a half or longer I’m satisfying the wife as I did when we were in our 20's or 30's and she loves it.
64 Las Vegas
Widower
Former TRI MIX user, stopped working after a few yeas
Implanted 8/11/2021, titian one touch 21cm.
Willing to show and tell

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:12 pm

Before ED I never felt a desire for seconds, at least not immediately. Still the same with Trimix, although my erections are off the chart compared to the old days. My dosage now gives me about a one-hour erection before deflation begins, so I have been timing my climax for about the 50- minute mark. I have a stronger prescription on order and I am hoping to extend my erections to about 1.5 hours.

For me, any erection lasting more than 90 minutes would be annoying.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

ontopher469

Postby ontopher469 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:17 pm

My erections only last about one hour. Whatever the length of time, however, my erection subsides fairly quickly as soon as ejaculation occurs

Return to “General Discussion”