Favorite Penis Ring?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Anonymous2

Re: Favorite Penis Ring?

Postby Anonymous2 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:16 pm

seeking info wrote:I am hoping someone can answer this question for me. I have looked at Josh_11_14 S cock ring tutorial . I have also looked at all of these different rings on these Web sites. I have measured myself etc.. accurately I might add..but for the life of me I cannot get one of those rings around all of my .. cock and balls. I have lubed everything up and I am using a sort of stretchy ring to try to begin with and for the life of me I can not get it on me. Anyone have any extra advice. And before you ask. I am not hung. Everything is just average. I ain't got nothing more to brag about then the average guy. It has become down right comical and there has been a lot of laughing in my bedroom lately. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks in advance!!
Scott

Hi Info, OK so you have a ring, have you shaved yet, it really does help, so its always clean, just get into the habit shave my face shave my pubs, works for me, have you watched how its done ? some baby oil get one nut through then the other, now that's a fun part sometimes it just pops through by just pulling on you lose sack skin and through it pops, and other times it needs some help, once there through just pop your penis through job done.
But then the ones I have are solid, either a steel ring or my hardwear ice and also have a tractor ring, now that's easy to put on because it opens, and very cheap to buy.
But do hope this works with your stretchy ring.

Have some more fun, anything is good for a laugh at bedtime.

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

seeking info

Postby seeking info » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:07 pm

Thanks...and yeah. I have everything all neat and tidy and I steel have not had any success getting the thing on my junk!, I have even tried stretching the rubber one a little to see if that would sort of break it in a bit. I tried lube, baby oil...etc.. still not had much success. I really believe this would be the perfect thing for my issues and save some money too. My ED is caused by spinal issues and the enormous amount of medicines I take everyday. I am gonna keep trying.... I bought a metal ring to use in the future but there is no way I will even think about putting that own until I can get this other one on and off without issue. Thank you so much for answering my question!!

Scott
Medically retired. Due to very bad back issues..multiple surgeries. Implanted pain infusion system on long term opiodal meds; hypogonadism and hypothyroid as a side effect from intrathecal pain infusion system. Use low dose generic V

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:06 am

[quote="seeking info"]Thanks...and yeah. I have everything all neat and tidy and I steel have not had any success getting the thing on my junk!, I have even tried stretching the rubber one a little to see if that would sort of break it in a bit. I tried lube, baby oil...etc.. still not had much success. I really believe this would be the perfect thing for my issues and save some money too. My ED is caused by spinal issues and the enormous amount of medicines I take everyday. I am gonna keep trying.... I bought a metal ring to use in the future but there is no way I will even think about putting that own until I can get this other one on and off without issue. Thank you so much for answering my question!!Scott[/quote

Hi Scott, Take the easy way first with the steel ring see if that works for you with an erection, better that you getting now, why that's happening, try working some way of getting rubber one on, have you tried soaking it in hot water before you put in on, the ring that is? doing that may make it more pliable, if not depending where you live see if you can find a tractor ring, your see a picture in a post titled cock and ball tutorial, a good Tractor spares shop will have one or a farm shop.

Hope this helps

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

seeking info

Postby seeking info » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:26 pm

Great advice. Thank you for your answers. I took a look at that website you mentioned about your own type of ring. It was enlightening. I was amazed to say the least. I appreciate your answers to my questions and you help very much. Thank you
Scott
Medically retired. Due to very bad back issues..multiple surgeries. Implanted pain infusion system on long term opiodal meds; hypogonadism and hypothyroid as a side effect from intrathecal pain infusion system. Use low dose generic V

JayD_52

Postby JayD_52 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:36 am

I'm a fan of solid cockrings and would like find one that is removable while still erect. The myhardwear stuff is too bulky. Not a fan of the "stretchy" types. Wonder if such a thing exists.

NavyLarry

Postby NavyLarry » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:56 pm

As to the use of metal cockrings. Don't use the steel rings, they usually have a weld joint that can scratch and irritate after being worn for a period of time. The best rings can be found in some hardware stores that are solid brass without a weld joint, they are smooth around the entire ring. These rings are not expensive either. I wear a 2 1/2" brass ring as I have a large girth of 6 1/2". The ring I use cost about $2. You may have to go to a few hardware stores or places like Tractor Supply to find them. Make sure they are solid brass and not just plated. I have different sizes, some to go around the cock and balls, some the balls and some for the shaft of my penis. The steel rings for sale in adult bookstores are usually just cheap steel rings with a weld joint. And always use a little lube with them so that they don't irritate the skin. But always make sure you know what size cock ring you need before putting on a solid metal ring, to avoid having the situation where once you get hard, it is too tight to remove.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:39 am

How do you get a penis ring through three 'nuts' :lol:
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:19 am

Hi Guys, This is my Hardwear Ice see if these photos help, part of Pauls show and tell, I will tell you get it fitted right and it works well, your get some really good boners, for me its was not a toy but helped get me over ED.
Attachments
P1000827.JPG
P1000827.JPG (255.21 KiB) Viewed 2801 times
P1010953-002.JPG
P1010953-002.JPG (248.82 KiB) Viewed 2801 times
P1010954.JPG
P1010954.JPG (229.37 KiB) Viewed 2801 times
Last edited by Anonymous2 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:37 am

Hi Guys, This is on a couple of other posts so thought it should go here as well the tractor ring, my first one was found walking my dog, just laying on a track we walk down, there job is to hold things in place on tractors, but as you can do make a great cock ring.
Attachments
P1000834.JPG
P1000834.JPG (217.32 KiB) Viewed 2803 times
P1010988.JPG
P1010988.JPG (150.45 KiB) Viewed 2803 times
P1010989.JPG
P1010989.JPG (182.13 KiB) Viewed 2803 times

Return to “General Discussion”