New Member Introduction

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
cargoman

New Member Introduction

Postby cargoman » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:18 pm

I just joined and would like to introduce myself. From my experience with ED, I hope I will be able to contribute to the discussions.
I am currently near 66 and have been type 1 diabetic for 61 years. My ED was first noticed at about 51, so it's been a part of my life for the past 15 years. With my DM, I thought I'd have been "impotent" as it was called then, many years earlier from what the Drs. told me... I guess I proved them wrong, for whatever that's worth.

During these years, I've used VED's, cock-rings, all 3 of the pills (which all work for me with varying results), testosterone supplementation with DIM for estrogen control, plus numerous nutritional male-specific supplements.

So far, all's going well as far as my erections are concerned. I will use Tri-mix or Bi-mix; the compounding pharmacy I use for my T also is capable of fulfilling prescriptions for these too, so I've already gotten my source lined-up if/when that time comes.

I look forward to participating in the discussions.
Lee

Paul-Mod

Re: New Member Introduction

Postby Paul-Mod » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Cargoman
Welcome aboard. Sorry you have to be here, but glad you are!
The vast reservoir of knowledge out there that is held by the men who are dealing with ED is astounding. Most docs don't even know half of what we do. I asked my uro if he had ever tried a pump. He snorted in disgust and so I asked him how he was able to tell guys some of the tricks to using one if he had never tried it. He said "What tricks?" LOL
He sort of got grumpy when I asked him things like pumping in stages, shaving pubes, etc. He knew none of that. These guys are great at saving lives, dealing with drugs, but when it comes to the nitty-gritty of this stuff, it's our peers who are the most help.
thanks
Paul

3mtrship

Re: New Member Introduction

Postby 3mtrship » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:52 am

I agree with you Paul and hello Lee. I got a similar reaction from my Urologist in 2005. I greatly respect his skill as a Dr., Surgeon and compassionate care giver but his knowledge on erection rehab is lacking.

Like many things in life, the devil is in the details. Success might rest with finding a subtle new technique, appliance, tool or drug to help. While it might not work everytime shucks, if us guys can just get good hard cock once in a while, we are happy. After that we eat and sleep better plus we smile more.

Jim

Return to “General Discussion”