testing on testosterone

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
hoosierphilly

testing on testosterone

Postby hoosierphilly » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:50 am

Re: Boilermaker but ED
by hoosierphilly » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:43 pm

I should have mentioned that I have been repeatedly solicited to participate in a study for therapy with testosterone.....
My wife finally called them to say I was not willing to be the placebo part and was disqualified since I already was doing it.

I threw that card out....

I believe it was Montefiore in the Bronx (NYC) and run by a Norman Fleisher MD (a great endochronologist but does manage diabetes) his office number was 718-405-8260. I am sure they should be able to direct you to the reasearch department. If I locate that number will repost.

Good if you near NYC and can't afford testosterone meds. But don't forget parking cost something here.hoosierphilly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Boilermaker but ED
by hoosierphilly » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:46 pm

Research try this number
The Division of Endocrinology maintains a robust basic and clinical research program in thyroid diseases and particularly in the area of obesity and diabetes. Many Divisional faculty members are participants in the Einstein Diabetes Research Center. This research center is a major site for NIH funded basic and clinical trials. These include the landmark Diabetes Control and Complications Trial which proved that good control of blood glucose levels prevents the complications of diabetes, the Diabetes Prevention Study that demonstrated that attention to diet and modest exercise can reduce the development of diabetes and many others. These studies and other research endeavors are not only perpetuating our goal of preventing and managing endocrinology-related illnesses, but they are also changing the landscape of our national healthcare system to ultimately provide patients with the knowledge and tools to live fuller, healthier lives.

Education
In addition to patient education, the Division of Endocrinology has a commitment to training the Endocrinologist of the future. Doctors who have completed their training in Internal Medicine are eligible to apply for a Fellowship in Endocrinology.

Norman Fleischer, MD
Director of the Division of Endocrinology
1-866-MED TALK (866-633-8255)hoosierphilly

Return to “General Discussion”