First sex in awhile

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
6gun 44 mag

First sex in awhile

Postby 6gun 44 mag » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Hi to all. I have been overweight quite awhile, and a big belly is not a good thing to have when fighting ED. I got Trimix formulation quite some time ago, never had a lot of success with it. Big bellys hinder seeing what your trying to do with that needle for sure. Anyhow, I've lost over 40 lbs in the past few weeks, and last night I felt a little bit of surge as if a boner was wanting to happen. I got that puppy plumped up a bit so the cavernosa was as thick as I could get it, placed the needle on the spot as I could see everything very plainly, and presto!! In a few minutes we were tangled up like a couple alley cats. First act like this in almost 2 years, it just took some weight loss to realize the potential here that I've been setting on. I have a few pounds more to go, but I can see a renewed sex life coming in the future. Passing it on to anyone who has the same problem. Give up some sugar, candy, high fructose corn syrup, and junk calories, get slimmer, and you might be surprised too.

tomas1

Re: First sex in awhile

Postby tomas1 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:59 pm

Congrats, that has to be a big incentive to keep the weight off, and even lose several more pounds.
I can only imagine what would happen if I ever tried to inject blindly. Who'd have thought there were so many small veins down there.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

maoriguy

Postby maoriguy » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:18 am

Great to hear that your losing the pounds and getting healthier and hopeful that in turn will help with your erections

trucxrule

Postby trucxrule » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:49 am

Awesome news & I'm sure a big boost for you. I am not dealing with weight but I went over 2 years without sex & then I discovered injections - not only am I having sex, I'm probably having BETTER sex ! PLUS the oral meds which never worked before are showing some initial /limited success . Good luck :)
Trucxrule~

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:09 pm

trucs, I'm having similar luck with orals, but for some reason, I can't use them alone satisfactorily.
Tom
85 years

trucxrule

Postby trucxrule » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:54 am

tomas1 wrote:trucs, I'm having similar luck with orals, but for some reason, I can't use them alone satisfactorily.
Tom

T1-

Hit & miss for me - when I know I have a demanding night ahead I drop either a Staxyn or Stendra & later before the act I inject. This combo has allowed me long, extended bouts of great intercourse causing my erections to last both with and without an orgasm. I have yet to find a woman who complains about extended sex :)

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:03 pm

Meet my wife lol.
85 years

trucxrule

Postby trucxrule » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:17 pm

tomas1 wrote:Meet my wife lol.

LMFAO :P~

Return to “General Discussion”