Venous Leak

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
shyyguy123

Re: Venous Leak

Postby shyyguy123 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:07 pm

I have not tried Obson bands for a couple reasons. They cost between $20-60 for one band (at least on the site I found them). And they seem too small. A lot of the reviews I read mention needing a bigger size they don't make. I'm pretty girthy at 6 inches in circumference so I don't know if they'd work for me.

I just use a cheap rubber o-ring with a 1.25 inside diameter. Just around the base of my penis. I've tried a couple other types and none of them work as well because o-ring's come in so many sizes you can pretty much find exactly the size you need, unlike specifically made tension rings.

If Obsons were cheaper I'd certainly give them a try because I have heard good things.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:29 pm

shyyguy123 wrote:
If Obsons were cheaper I'd certainly give them a try because I have heard good things.

You get what you pay for. I use my Osbon almost daily and I have been using it for several years. Over twenty years I have tried many cock rings and bands and the Osbon is not only significantly more effective, but also the most durable. My girth is 5.25" and I use the Medium, standard tension. I recommend you try the Large, standard tension.

Erecaid has them currently on sale for $21 plus shipping http://www.erecaidpumps.com/osbon-ereca ... ion-bands/

Over the years I have spent literally thousands of dollars on ED aids so I feel the $30 I spent on my Osbon to be one of the best investments I ever made. Personally, I would have spent well over a hundred dollars to achieve the erection the Osbon provides.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

shyyguy123

Postby shyyguy123 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:20 pm

Thanks for the testimonial dtwarren.

I'll certainly keep it in mind. Maybe at some point I'll throw some money down and see how it compares to my current ring. I don't doubt that it's great, it's just hard to throw money at something that may not even fit when I already have a sufficient ring.

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Mon May 25, 2015 5:07 pm

I found out the ring position/orientations is very important. "pressure points are at the top"

https://www.timmmedical.com/_l/pdf/115894_Timm%20Medical.pdf

Page 24

Correct positioning of the tension ring is
also necessary to keep the erection. Tension rings should be positioned
so that the “U” shaped notch is on the bottom of the penis and the
pressure points are at the top of the penis.
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

newbie1

Postby newbie1 » Tue May 26, 2015 3:11 pm

shyyguy123 wrote:I have not tried Obson bands for a couple reasons. They cost between $20-60 for one band (at least on the site I found them). And they seem too small. A lot of the reviews I read mention needing a bigger size they don't make. I'm pretty girthy at 6 inches in circumference so I don't know if they'd work for me.

I just use a cheap rubber o-ring with a 1.25 inside diameter. Just around the base of my penis. I've tried a couple other types and none of them work as well because o-ring's come in so many sizes you can pretty much find exactly the size you need, unlike specifically made tension rings.

Hi Shyyguy:
I don't understand how to measure the circumference. According to mathematics, 1.25 diameter would give 3.925 circumference. How did you come to 6?
Not questioning your physical property, just want to know how I can measure mine.
Thanks
ED many years, failed PDE5i, on Trimix but recently needing large increasing strengths and doses

Return to “General Discussion”