Position Matters.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
newtoed

Position Matters.

Postby newtoed » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:13 pm

I didn't understand why I get pretty good erections standing up or kneeling while masturbating or receiving oral sex and almost nothing when laying on my back.
Could gravity and blood flow matter that much?
What is your experience?
Les
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

nuguy2

Re: Position Matters.

Postby nuguy2 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:11 am

Yes, I found that to be the case too ..... especially when I was doing injections. Solved my problem about a year ago with implant. Position has no effect on implant.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:56 am

Hi Here’s a couple of links that should help you.
http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/rules ... rinter.php
And this you may find some help from.
http://www.mckinley.illinois.edu/handou ... ction.html
But have you thought of doing kegel exercises, to increase your penis strength, this could be one way of helping your problem, have a look on www.pegym.com, look under exercises, you will find then there, and don’t forget to do the reversed ones, these exercises work both ways.

Good Luck

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

palace01

Postby palace01 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:55 pm

Hi there Newtoed,
I'm still trying to find a good injection formula for a good erection but I experienced the exact same as you in that when I stood or knelt I got much better (but not good enough reaction.
I got great natural erections before surgery so don't think I have major bloodflow problems.
Don't think Kegel helps - I did that every day after surgery and 2.5 months later I have about 98% bladder control back.
Two compounding pharmacists and a urologist can't explain it.
However I accidentally found :-
http://ucprxmichigan.com/erectiledysfunction.html
Where it includes:-
Factors that may reduce your erection
•Anxiety, fatigue, tension and too much alcohol
•Lying on your back too soon after the administration of Intracavernosal Injections (may decrease blood flow to the penis and result in loss of erection).
•Using medications that contain decongestants, such as over-the-counter cold remedies, allergy, sinus medications and appetite suppressants which may block the effect of Intracavernosal Injections
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:18 am

Hi Newtoed, OK This next bit is from Michigan.
How an erection occurs

An erection occurs when blood is carried to the penis during sexual excitement. Blood flow occurs in two arteries that end in a maze of blood vessels. These blood vessels deliver blood to two areas of spongy tissue that run the length of the right and left sides of the penis. When the brain senses something arousing, an erection begins. Nerve stimulation relaxes the blood vessels in the spongy tissue, making more room for blood. Like a sponge, the tissue fills with blood. While these tissues fill with blood, they press against veins, keeping blood from leaving the penis. Blood is trapped making the penis hard enough for intercourse.

But all this can only happen when we have really good blood, its your blood that dose all the work and this comes from what we eat, so if your a Fast Food/Junk Food fan, time to forget them, just to much salt and sugars, same with alcohol do you love a long cool one , two or three, well time to cut them out for a while but do have just a couple at weekends.

Also look at any meds your on, google them, drug name and ED side effects, your be surprised at what comes up.

But google these to titles there on here but quicker to just copy into google, to read them.
DRUGS VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE, DAILY INTAKE
NOHARDS HERB LIST WITH LINKS.
It has worked for me and if you read the links your see just how many of them are for the blood, but also try a cock ring they do work for stronger erections, I do have a hardwear ice, from www.myhardwear.com
But give things a try see just how good they can work, the best way is if like me at 67 you get good nocturnal erections and morning woods, see if the wife like it first thing in the morning, when she says O not again.

Do hope this helps you.

Good Luck

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Return to “General Discussion”