KEGELS and Improved Erections

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

KEGELS and Improved Erections

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:31 pm

This is a study I'm working on. This article in the New York Times came out today.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/07/1 ... blogs&_r=0

If you're not exercising your pelvic floor, you're not taking full advantage of your body's help.

Interesting stuff.
Paul

dtwarren1942

Re: KEGELS and Improved Erections

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:27 pm

Great article.

Though kegels by themselves never had much effect on my diabetes induced ED, I find that kegels further improve my pumped and/or banded erection by forcing in additional blood. I also find that by kegeling more blood into my constricted erection, I am able to leave the band on for additional time.

I also do kegels as an exercise without an erection to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. This in turn strengthens the kegels I do in connection with the above, which further improves the erection.

Let's hear it for the kegel.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:07 pm

Yes Paul interesting stuff, but somehow dose not cover reversed kegels, for those who don't no what I mean, then hope over to www.pegym.com and look under kegel exercises. its all there.

I first come across doing these when doing some surfing which would be around 10 years ago, found an article on dicks, from that up come jelqing, did some research on jelqing till I come across exercises from some guy, and in amongst this was kegels, which for me at that time was like finding gold? my ejaculations was down to a dribble, sometimes was not even sure that I had ejaculated, so doing kegels got everything back on line, so anybody who has never tried them, get to it they are that good for us, like it says you will fill blood pumping into your penis, it will make it harder, and withy luck you should be able to get a good range on your ejaculating when you masturbate, with the aid of a cock ring I can get 2 mitres no trouble.

So go kegels go.

Good kegeling guys
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

David1961

Postby David1961 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:28 am

Can you give more information on reversed kegels? I did not see it listed in the web site in your response. How does it differ from regular kegels?

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:29 am

David1961 wrote:Can you give more information on reversed kegels? I did not see it listed in the web site in your response. How does it differ from regular kegels?

Hi David, the way you do them, its a bit like when you put pressure on your bladder to urinate quicker, and that's it.
But go back to www.pegym.com and look under exercises your find kegels there and how to do reversed ones, but it should be just like above, and you just do them in sets of 10? I think.

Do hope this helps you with doing them.

Good Luck
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

David1961

Postby David1961 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:06 pm

Nowhard:

Thanks. When you do the reverse kegels, do you tighten your stomach to put pressure on your bladder? Whenever I try them, I want to tighten my stomach and I'm guessing that's not what you're supposed to do. In a way, the reverse kegels are more like relaxing the muscle that you tighten with a regular kegel.

hryqwert

Postby hryqwert » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:36 pm

Paul, This was a topic on Dr. Radio tonight. They talked to a physical therapist in Australia who is studying Kegels in men. Very interesting discussion. JJ
JJ ;)

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:14 pm

David1961 wrote:Nowhard:

Thanks. When you do the reverse kegels, do you tighten your stomach to put pressure on your bladder? Whenever I try them, I want to tighten my stomach and I'm guessing that's not what you're supposed to do. In a way, the reverse kegels are more like relaxing the muscle that you tighten with a regular kegel.

Hi David sorry only just seen this, yes it is, its the only way you can do it, try this next time you urinate, put pressure on you bladder to empty it faster, this is what you have to do, your stomach muscles clench to put pressure on your bladder, and that's the way you do it, quite simple, but effective.
The normal kegel will or should make you penis move when you do them right, this is because you pumping blood down your penis, this is how it helps with getting erections, and when you do have an erection, your feel kegels making your penis harder.
This is why its best to do both they work different muscles, doing both you should end up with better erections.
Good Luck
NOWHARD

Return to “General Discussion”