USE OF ELASTIC VS PENIS RING

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
gusord

USE OF ELASTIC VS PENIS RING

Postby gusord » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:44 pm

I read through the cock and ball instructions. I currently tie a strong elastic around my balls so they don't hang down and my wife can grab them easier. So the
cock n ball ring helps to maintain an erection when its tight only its arranged different. Do they make an adjustable cock n ball ring ?

gusord

Anonymous2

Re: USE OF ELASTIC VS PENIS RING

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:02 pm

Hi Gusord Try giving the hardwear ice a look, just go to www.myhardwear.com your find it on there works great for me and it will make you balls really hang out, and if you want you can wear it 24/7, reason just keeps you ready for when ever the wife wants you, well worth buying, I've had mine now over 2 years.
Good Luck
NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

michaelho

Postby michaelho » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:39 am

I just want to post a warning about elastic penis rings.
A few years ago ~6 yrs when I had more testosterone and had very high libido, I used a cock ring for a few times.
I was running a nudist resort and thought it would help me appear to be 'part of the scene' though not advertising sex at all. Just a bit of 'body worship'. It was a common piece of jewellery used by men on their shaven tackle, like mine.
Anyway I put it on one day and had a bit of pain putting it on. I then had sex and felt a stabbing pain on the top back of my penis when I bent it slightly during intercourse. I developed a nasty bruise and was then in pain for the next few months every time I had sex, particularly if I used the ring. I didn't say anything to my wife as I was embarrassed.
However it got worse and my penis started bending up. I researched this phenomenon and discovered I had developed Peyrone's Disease. Look it up. Terrible condition.
I have always thought it was the initial injury putting the ring on and then the second injury to the already bruised area that caused the problem.
BE VERY CAREFUL with these devices. And yes to the question " can you break your penis?" I have and now I have trouble, real physical trouble having intercourse!
The treatments are serious and severe and usually end up shortening the penis by about 2 inches. Not a nice thought when one previously was proud of the appendage. It was almost like true grief when I realised that my @#$#@ days were probably over!
65 yrs , T2 diabetic 10yrs, now on insulin. Peyronies due to trauma, ED 50%. Ruined sex life.

stagefright

Postby stagefright » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:37 pm

Agreed, elastic rings don't last as long and from my experience, they're a pain to remove and put on.
I prefer metal rings. Tried all types of shapes and sizes but now have been using one that's proven to expand capillaries. http://www.oqring.com

I also think the cock and ball rings are ok, but it's work just to get it on and my mate hates waiting... One time I had to get it off due to a very tight fitting and I almost thought I damaged something... wheew.

rentguy

Postby rentguy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:13 pm

[quote][/quote

I caused my peyronies by using an elastic ring as well.
67 years old.Married 45 years to my gorgeous wife .Had ED for 22 years.Had AMS 700 CX implant on 7-17-14.New work done on 9-7-16 by Dr. Andrew Kramer.Kramer took out a CX 18cm plus 1 extender and replaced with LGX 21cm plus 3 extenders. :P

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:04 am

stagefright wrote:Agreed, elastic rings don't last as long and from my experience, they're a pain to remove and put on.
I prefer metal rings. Tried all types of shapes and sizes but now have been using one that's proven to expand capillaries. http://www.oqring.com

I also think the cock and ball rings are ok, but it's work just to get it on and my mate hates waiting... One time I had to get it off due to a very tight fitting and I almost thought I damaged something... wheew.

Hi Have a look on www.myhardwear.com, I have a hardwear ice from them, gives some fantastic hard-on's, you don't have to worry about getting it for sex, you can wear it 24/7 so your always there for your mate, I just take mine off for my daily shave, there so easy to get on and off when your shaved.
What can one say, but just give it a try.

Good Luck

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

stagefright

Postby stagefright » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:05 pm

Honestly, MyHardweare's devices are just too difficult to remove and put back on. And I don't think that all day wear is the safest thing for someone new. You have to work up to that. point.

I'm still using the OQ and it's doing fine for me.

gusord

Postby gusord » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:04 pm

I looked on my hardware site. How do you figure what size you need ?

gusord

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:47 am

gusord wrote:I looked on my hardware site. How do you figure what size you need ?

Hi, Guso0rd, On site just look down the left hand side, to where it says, size me up, and take it from there.
I Have an Ice and I have been loaned the hardwear industrial which is the same or looks the same as the horseshoe clip, this I found not that good, but my ice is on 24/7 once you get used to one, but you really should shave with any of them, getting pubic hairs caught caught up is not fun and will make you eyes water unless you like the pain?
Good Luck

NOWHARD

gusord

Return to “General Discussion”