e-stim

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
thinktank

Re: e-stim

Postby thinktank » Mon May 12, 2014 8:18 am

Terraplane:-
I have had an interest in e-stim for years. You are having HFWO (hands free wet orgasms) I assume. I have a couple of questions for a guy like you who evidently is in his mid sixties.

(1) Are HFWOs the norm for guys your age (and about my age) or are you just one of those super charged guys who is still going super strong at your age?

(2) Would you please provide links to all your favorite items you bought to help you reach the HFWOs. Please include any connectors that you had to purchase to make your e-stim equipment work for you. I have seen guys talk about glans attachments, butt plugs, and have also pads and cock rings type apparatuses with special wiring. All this is confusing to me and I am interested in what works for you and all the components that make it work.

Thank you for your patience and diligence to help olders guys salvage their fading sexuality.

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Mon May 12, 2014 9:56 am

Think , I do not have wet O's any more due to my RP , I do have a problem with urine coming out though . My link in the previous post is what I now use , it comes with conductive tubing which works better than any thing else I have tried . I put a couple of wraps around the base or around my balls , and then two tight wraps around the base of my glans , I have tried butt plugs and urethral inserts , but nothing works as good as the tubing in my opinion .This site is good for a lot more info http://smartstim.com/

Any more questions just ask .......Chuck

relink to what I use http://www.happystim-usa.com/catalog/i132.html

Gary at Happy Stim is very nice to work with ......I also tried the ET232 box , but got bored with it , the SensaVox is amazing !
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:56 pm

It’s been awhile since I’ve been on here, but still using E stim and loving it, I’ve had to go up a couple of couple of times on strength on my trimix, still recommend try E stim! Any questions just ask…..Chuck
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

Return to “General Discussion”