Electrosex Units

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
gusord

Electrosex Units

Postby gusord » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Anyone know how these different electrosex units are powered ? Electra stim unit, estim unit, zeus multi channel units, erostek unit, and the pes units noted.
Are they all battery powered ? Which one of these units work best to stimulate the penis ? Appreciate input from those that have used these units. Thanks.

gusord

ohohiakane

Re: Electrosex Units

Postby ohohiakane » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:56 am

Gus....

I just bought used on from Craig's List.... It is "Twin Stim".... like new.... $20
It has a 9 volt battery

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

regal1945

Postby regal1945 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:13 pm

:D Bill, You have messages!

kenguy

Postby kenguy » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:00 am

I recently purchased the ErosTEK 232. It's pricey. It's powered by a 9 volt battery and comes with an AC adapter. I have experimented with it a few times and believe I will achieve a hands free orgasim with it. It does feel good and you just have to learn to relax and take your time with it. It takes time to get used to the sensations and feel confident that it isn't going to hurt you. Look it up with a google search to read all about it.
80 years old, have had E.D. for 30 years. Cancer necessitated removal of prostate. Married with very understanding wife.

Return to “General Discussion”