erection rings

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
slowmo653

erection rings

Postby slowmo653 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:47 am

Hello:

Just trying to get some answers. What type of erection rings have you found to work? I was thinking of buying one soon, to see if it would help my ED. Im new to this site, and posted under the welcome page, and found this page to start a new post.

Cajun Jeff

Re: erection rings

Postby Cajun Jeff » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Slowmo, Are you looking for cockrings to use with the pump? If so go to the Treatments tab and you will see different one to use with recomendations. Hope this help you.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

regain-is-the-aim

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Mo:

Welcome. I am using the osbon ring and have found it to be VERY comfortable. I am a PCa victim so semen is not an issue and the ring is designed for that; but I still recommend it! The pump may be a more inportant decision- I use the Osbon esteem- inspite of the cost (it is a good investment). The medical pumps are better and I have also used the adult toy store model.

Welcome to the clan and do enjoy the interchange and banter. We all come to ED from different diagnosis but find the site a wonderful oasis of support and education.

Regards,

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

L Johnson

Postby L Johnson » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:42 am

I use cock rings from FIRMA medical. www.firmamedical.com. 800-771-9263. They have different sizes. I understand some men use different sizes at the same time. I find that if I do that, the larger one will ride over the smaller one during intercourse and pinch the skin on johnny. In order to get a good stiff one, I use 3 or 4 rings #4, depending if they are new rings or not. They get stretched out after so long using them. They come packaged either one each, or you can order 3 of the same size in a package. I order the 3 for $30. The singles are $12. each. The sizes are 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.
I have used a vacuum pump since the early 80's so have some experience with what works. One time I tried one that had dips in it rather than being completely round. It didn't work for me because it won't hold me stiff enough. Hope this helps you.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:10 pm

I started experimenting with constriction 10 years ago, before I ever heard of VED. Perhaps it's because I have conditioned my unit over the years to accept tight constriction, but my best erections are generated with and maintained by a 1/2 inch rubber band doubled over and stretched around my well lubed whole unit (behind the balls). New bands need to be stretched a number of times before use and need to be removed to allow blood to recirculate every 15 minutes. I would describe my package as at the low end of average so it may be too tight for larger guys. I am still working on the bag of 50 @ $1.99 I purchased many years ago.

I have also found success with a pearl beaded cock ring from adamandeve.com ($9.95). I also stretch this ring around my whole unit. The advantage of this ring is that the beading allows for some circulation and I can leave it on for up to 30 minutes (sometimes longer) without having to remove it to allow blood to recirculate.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:04 pm

Penis rings work but I don't use them anymore. I tried many different types and models but they were all more or less the same.

If I were you, I'd try the famous ACTIS device by Vivus Inc. It seems effective and easy to use.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Return to “General Discussion”