Lotions and Potions

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
antelope

Lotions and Potions

Postby antelope » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:29 am

Good morning all,

Like most men my age, I'm married to a post-menopausal wifey who no longer takes hormones because of the breast cancer risk. Side effects of all that, including hystereectomy some years back, are lower libido and vaginal dryness. Her doc suggested Replens for daily/weekly moisturizing, but it's not enough for successful, pleasurable intercourse. We recently discovered Astroglide and it's fabulous. Also works well during solo flights, I might add. I hightly recommend it.

Questions: Can anyone comment on the various "flavors" of Astroglide? What about coconut oil? I also saw at the store that good old KY now makes a bunch of difffernet related products. Any reviews on these? and I saw something called Excite by Lifestyles. Apparently this is a cream that makes the clitoris tingle.

Any experience with and comments about various uses of any of this stuff?

What a brave new world we live in!

Thanks,

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

jackpTenn

Re: Lotions and Potions

Postby jackpTenn » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:36 pm

Greg

My wife is now 70 and had a hysterectomy in 1982. The doctor put her on hormone pills the day she got out of the hospital and switched her to patches when they became available. Her doctor tried to take he off the patches a couple of years ago but it made her so "bitchy" he put her right back on them.

About a year before my implant she complained to her doctor about low libido and being tired a lot. He did some blood work and found her testosterone level was below normal (yes women have testosterone also) and her B-12 was low almost off the chart. She now gets B-12 shots with 50mg of testosterone every 3 weeks. Libido well if I did not have an IPP I would be in trouble. :D :) ;) :o :shock:

After my IPP was activated she started having sore spots in her vigina. He put her on some pill she inserted a couple of times a week, for 3 months. Problem solved. I told her now my hard penis was trying to ware her out. She gave me that devilish look through those green eyes and the smiled. :D

Have not tried any of the other products yet. If someone has let know.

Jack
Peyronies 1995
Penile Implant 10/08
Dr. Douglas Milam @ Vanderbilt
Normal Again

antelope

Postby antelope » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Jack, this is great information. Thanks so much.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:05 pm

I have been using a "house" brand lube from adamandeve.com for many years for both intimate times as well as for use with my VED. It is water soluble (very important) and odorless. My wife has a very sensitive nose so any of the KY flavored products bother her. The A&E lube works much better (more slippery)than the original KY and less expensive. I have also tried other water soluble lubes from other on line adult sites and they have all worked well for us.

I noticed Walmart had a water soluble lube next to the Astroglide which was priced at less than half of the Astroglide price. I have read very good things about coconut oil, but it is not water soluble.

Return to “General Discussion”