Desperate for Help - Soft Erections

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
xenine

Desperate for Help - Soft Erections

Postby xenine » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:52 pm

i'm very desperate.. my erections are very soft. i sometimes have morning wood thats "hardish" but not a full and a bit soft. i dont know is this is hormonal or vascular. i've had ED for years. but its gotten worse since november. please, can someone tell me what type of doctor i should see about this? should i see a hormone doctor or cardiologist or uro? is this hormonal or vascular?

Andy425

Re: Desperate for Help - Soft Erections

Postby Andy425 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Although there are plenty of more knowledgeable guys here than me and their recommendation may be different, from what I've learned in the past year a urologist is the first one I would see for ED, and go from there. And I would suspect that some UROs have more experience with treating ED than others.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:27 pm

I would suggest seeing a Urologist who specializes in male sexual dysfunction, explaining your symtoms, and letting him/her
run the appropriate tests to determine the cause of your ED.
Best of luck,

Bob

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:54 pm

Bob is right, you should see a urologist. It's no shame to seek professional help and even if this is just psychological, a urologist will be able to help you.

It worked for me, that's for sure!
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

xenine

Postby xenine » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Flavio wrote:Bob is right, you should see a urologist. It's no shame to seek professional help and even if this is just psychological, a urologist will be able to help you.

It worked for me, that's for sure!

the problem is that i've seen 5 uros in the past. and all they did was give me pills and a doppler test. i'm tired of seeing uros not do anything about my situation.

rschweiger

Postby rschweiger » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Xenine,
Gotta keep plugging along and find one that will listen and help.
I had the same problem cause I was so young(37 when ED started, implanted at 41)
Just make 'em listen to you, you know more bout your body then you may think.
You will find one willing to help, and yes one that specializes in sexual dysfunction is what you want.
Best of luck, Rich

xenine

Postby xenine » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:03 pm

rschweiger wrote:Xenine,
Gotta keep plugging along and find one that will listen and help.
I had the same problem cause I was so young(37 when ED started, implanted at 41)
Just make 'em listen to you, you know more bout your body then you may think.
You will find one willing to help, and yes one that specializes in sexual dysfunction is what you want.
Best of luck, Rich

yes, i agree.. and just to addx to that, i know my body more than anyone, inluding any doctor.
u got an implant at 41?? dont u think thats too young for a man to get an implant?

rschweiger

Postby rschweiger » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:11 am

Hi xenine.
I wld like to say its to young,but unfortunately ED didn't. Think so.
In the 4 yrs prior I had tried all the orals when they stopped working I couldn't take the mental abuse ED any longer and an implant was the right choice for me(I wasn't willing to lose that part of my life yet)
There are many men even younger then I. That are implanted do to various medical situations. Unfortunately ED is a mans issue that does discriminate.
So yes.....now I am happily implanted(not quite the original euipment)
But a damn fine alternative......and a million times better then it not working at all.
Rich.

spanzo

Postby spanzo » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:47 pm

It is really hard to get laid with no erection! I did not realize how lucky I was a few months back.

Just how bad are the injections? They sound like they would be very painful!

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Spanzo , the injections don't hurt at all , considering what the results are , like being 19 again , with a two hour erection .

I have been injecting for about three months , started with 30g x 1/2 inch needles , now 31g x 5/16 .....barely feel it , and ten minutes there it is again....very worth the slight sting . JimStars has kind of mentored me , search some of his posts , he is very knowledgeable .

Chuck
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

Return to “General Discussion”