I'm Gay and find this offensive.......

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Ahknaten

I'm Gay and find this offensive.......

Postby Ahknaten » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:30 pm

Hear me out guys.

gay, bi, straight or asexual men are all the same the penis works the same and has the same anatomy etc the one difference is in the mind of the individual upon sexual orientation. The mind not the penis.

I find it INSULTING that there is a forum for ED and Gay Men. Why arte you seperating us gay men from mainstream. Is this the attitudfe of a non progressive US of A?

Why the separate forum.

ED is ED whatever the cause please inform me what this has to do with sexual orientation.

If straight guys on here find a post offensive to them due to gay content. Well suck it up!!!!! Erectile dysfunction does not whatsoever correlate in any way to sexual preference.

If gay men find it difficullt to post gay content due to "straights judgement" Suck it up too! Its 2013 not the days of Oscar Wilde or William Burroughs or truman capote where gay men were ostrisized and outcasts of society.

Having a separate gay forum in todays age is ridiculous! If a gay , bi or straight guy has to refer to anal sex well refer to it as anal sex gay anal sex is no differnet than a straight guy penetrating his wife that way. Theres no need to mention the sex of the partner be man, partner, wife whatever.

Also if something potentially important that is posted in the gay forum; the straights that skip that forum miss out on that information.

We belong to this site cause we have mild erectile dysfunction to full blown impotence and not to divide men into catagories.

Just my 2 cents for what its worth

Kristopher
SEMPER IN EXCRETIA SUMUS SOLIM PROFUNDUM VARIAT

WE'RE ALWAYS IN THE MANURE; ONLY THE DEPTH VARIES

uptwoit

Re: I'm Gay and find this offensive.......

Postby uptwoit » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Well said!!
Bob

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Actually, the forum was created at the request of a gay man. I think overall, you will never find a more accepting and orientation blind group of men. Please do not read more into it than is intended. And if you have constructive suggestions, please contact me anytime.
thanks
Paul

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Akhnation, this is an international site with members representing many countries. Why have you singled out the USA to be non progressive. I find your categorization of the USA insulting. ED is ED and it doesn't matter which country it occurs in the same as it does not matter the sex of the partner nor whether you are a top or a bottom. If you have a problem with the Gay ED forum, you need not enter it. We are willing to discuss ED in any forum you wish to post. However, I assume, someone from some country felt there was a need to discuss issues involving male anal sex which could make straight guys uncomfortable so a separate forum was set up to protect the sensibilities of the non progressive USA citizens.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:05 pm

From everything I have read on Frank Talk, this appears to be one of the most accepting groups of men I've ever encountered. I believe that the section designating a special area for discussions of gays and their particular problems with ED was suggested by guys who are gay. All of us have been given the opportunity to suggest particular topics relating to ED that we might like to see, and I have seen questions by gays specifically addressing gay issues with ED. We even have a section for very young guys with ED, and even though I am about forty years from that particular group, I am not at all offended by the suggestion that there might be some special issues those guys have that I don't. I would suggest that if you are offended by that section, just ignore it; certainly none of us will object to your participating in the other forums. In fact, you will find lots of compassion for any problems with ED that you might be experiencing, and I don't even need to know whether you are gay, straight, or bisexual. I suggest being grateful that you have a site that encourages all of us to share our frustrations and successes with ED.

JDavid

Postby JDavid » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:16 pm

I'm gay and not offended. In fact, the presence of a subforum made this place seem more welcoming. That's just me.
I am sixty-six years of age and dealing with gradually worsening ED for twenty years. At sixty-three I wanted something that worked reliably. I got an AMS 700 LGX implant in 6/25/13. I am entirely pleased with the outcome. My surgeon was Dr. Karpman.

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Well, now I'm a bit offended. I'm born and bred redneck USA and very proud of it. Not to say I am closed minded. However, in my over 60 years on this earth, I have found myself working in Canada on several different projects for several months at a time. Canadians seem to have this attitude that they are the only progressive country in the world, and the US in particular is 2nd class. I love your country, but you are more prejudicial than those you are accusing of prejudice. People are people, we are a lot alike, trust me.

Now, the gay thing. Sorry, here you are dead wrong. I just emailed one of my gay friends I met on here because I haven't heard from him for a while and wanted to see if he is doing ok. I mentored him and he will tell you I am one of the reasons he is bionic today.

I was one of the first to greet another guy on this site. He had a question and was tentative about asking. He wasn't sure how a bunch of presumably straight men would feel about a gay man talking about sexual things with them. I responded something like this: "We are all here for the same reason, our dicks don't stand up, that is all our business and we are all in it together, gay or straight. What you do with your dick when it gets hard is your business, making it hard is ours." I have went out of my way to make everyone feel welcome as have most on here. Many gay guys still feel tentative about discussing sexual situations with straight guys, that is how that "Gay" section got started. Same thing was done for the young guys, most of them can't relate to someone who is married for 30 years and can't keep their wives happy. They want to know how to deal with a dick that don't work when you hop in bed with a date for the first time.
Last edited by Dave48003 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:01 pm

Subtitle, I'm from the USA and I find this offensive!

If you are a gay man, you should be fully aware that sticking a penis in someones ass is much more difficult than putting it in a vagina. The penis is the same, what you're doing with it isn't. I think that might be the issue, eh?
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

tankerman

Postby tankerman » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:55 pm

Dave you are awsome those were great replys ,,,,,you dah man lol,,,,,
I am 48 years old have had ED since I was 16, I can get an erection but I can not maintain it, tried pills I dont like the side effects, tried Trimix it has been hit and miss, I think I should get an implant.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Here was my first impression upon reading the original post: I immediately thought the guy was one of those political activists who runs all over creation looking for reasons to get offended.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

Return to “General Discussion”