Alternative Ways of Using Trimix?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
kuliox

Alternative Ways of Using Trimix?

Postby kuliox » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:46 pm

is thre a way to mix trimix with some other solution and spil it into the urethra to cause erections? i'm trying to find ways of getting erections without injections.

regguy1967

Re: Alternative Ways of Using Trimix?

Postby regguy1967 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Kuliox,
I have a question have you tried injecting before because I am a guy who was totally afraid of injecting myself when oral meds quit working. I can now say that I inject myself without hesitation it gets easier to do as you get the results you are looking for. Looking back I wish I would have never wasted time with oral meds. One more thing I can honestly say is the allergy shots I get in my arm hurt more than the injections I give myself in the penis.
Good luck
Bill.
50 YRS old Have had ED since 2005 started TRT in 2006 have used androgel, fortesta gels, aveed injections, and testapel implants testapel works the best so far. oral meds never really worked for ED used trimix with mixed results.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:04 pm

kuliox wrote:is thre a way to mix trimix with some other solution and spil it into the urethra to cause erections? i'm trying to find ways of getting erections without injections.

Go to the top of this page, click "Treatments/Injections" then scroll down to "Trimix Gel." I know nothing about it other than I read it here the other day.
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

kuliox

Postby kuliox » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:10 pm

regguy1967 wrote:Kuliox,
I can now say that I inject myself without hesitation it gets easier to do as you get the results you are looking for. Looking back I wish I would have never wasted time with oral meds. One more thing I can honestly say is the allergy shots I get in my arm hurt more than the injections I give myself in the penis.

is this a joke?

kuliox

Postby kuliox » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:11 pm

Andy1950 wrote:
kuliox wrote:is thre a way to mix trimix with some other solution and spil it into the urethra to cause erections? i'm trying to find ways of getting erections without injections.

Go to the top of this page, click "Treatments/Injections" then scroll down to "Trimix Gel." I know nothing about it other than I read it here the other day.

trimix gel is one of the worst products.. it gave me lots of pain and i know a friend that threw it out his window literally..

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:01 pm

As everyone else here has said, the shots get easier to do the more you do it. I just took my 3rd one tonight. I'm still experimenting with the dose, and am still a little apprehensive with the needle, but it was easier to do than the previous one was. I'm closing in on 2 hours and the thing is still hard enough to penetrate the tightest pussy out there. :D
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:06 am

Kulio X,

Yes you certainly can use Trimix as a SPLOOSHED injection into the Urethra. We tried that last year once with a leftover bottle of Trimix ( about 1 ml of standard). It did give a good chub .. probably enough for intercourse but I didn't use it for such. Kind of a waste of good Trimix tho since for me I'd get 10 really good 100% hard syringe shots from 1 ml.

And alas, Trimix Gel is no longer on the market, altough could be other pharmacies are trying it.

Third, you could also dissolve 1000 mcg MUSE pellets in some bacteriastatic water and get some splooshed shots out of it that are MUCH higher strength than you would get from Trimix. Expensive tho unless perhaps you don't need more than 250mcg .. such as if you have SOME erection but it doesn't stay well.

But, yeah ultimately the real syringe shot is the best way right now.

J

Also before I forget .. don't even THINK of using a needle syringe to do the urethral splooshing. Find some other non-lethal plastic syringe (I have special ones left over from Trimix Gel that are perfect -- blunt nosed).
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

kuliox

Postby kuliox » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:11 pm

JimStars wrote:Yes you certainly can use Trimix as a SPLOOSHED injection into the Urethra. We tried that last year once with a leftover bottle of Trimix ( about 1 ml of standard). It did give a good chub .. probably enough for intercourse but I didn't use it for such. Kind of a waste of good Trimix tho since for me I'd get 10 really good 100% hard syringe shots from 1 ml.

And alas, Trimix Gel is no longer on the market, altough could be other pharmacies are trying it.

Third, you could also dissolve 1000 mcg MUSE pellets in some bacteriastatic water and get some splooshed shots out of it that are MUCH higher strength than you would get from Trimix. Expensive tho unless perhaps you don't need more than 250mcg .. such as if you have SOME erection but it doesn't stay well.

But, yeah ultimately the real syringe shot is the best way right now.

well thank god that dangerous trimix gel is off the market.

now on to trimix injections.. i dont understand something u said.. u said that last year dripping trimix through the urethra gave u a good erection. if its done a good job why dont u continue using trimix in this manner?

Tigerfan53

Postby Tigerfan53 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:36 pm

Injecting is the only way of getting the medicine into the corpus cavernosum where it needs to be. I'm surprised squirting Trimix in the urethra worked at all. And MUSE suppositories are only effective for about 30 to 50% of men, whereas Trimix injections are effective for 90% of men. MUSE is also inconsistent and expen$$ive.

Giving yourself a shot in the penis is really is not that big of a deal. I know it sounds scary and all, but truly the idea of doing it is worse that actually doing it. Be sure your uro gives you your first shot as he shows you how to do it; that will help ease your mind.

Best of luck -- Tigerfan

regguy1967

Postby regguy1967 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:48 pm

kuliox wrote:
regguy1967 wrote:Kuliox,
I can now say that I inject myself without hesitation it gets easier to do as you get the results you are looking for. Looking back I wish I would have never wasted time with oral meds. One more thing I can honestly say is the allergy shots I get in my arm hurt more than the injections I give myself in the penis.

is this a joke?

This is not a joke my Uro explained it like this. The skin on your arm is thicker to protect the body and besides they are injecting into muscle when you inject in your penis you are injecting into softer skin into softer tissue so less pain.
50 YRS old Have had ED since 2005 started TRT in 2006 have used androgel, fortesta gels, aveed injections, and testapel implants testapel works the best so far. oral meds never really worked for ED used trimix with mixed results.

Return to “General Discussion”