ENLARGED TESTICALE

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Anonymous2

ENLARGED TESTICALE

Postby Anonymous2 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Hi Guys, this come from medhelp, it was posted on there, its quite intresting, it was titaled ENLAGED TESTICALE, please read on.

Here is the answer to my question, because I lived it. Once the body suffers a trama to the groin or thinks it was the groin the testicle will involuntarly protect itself (a normal, one time body function). There is a thin flat sac that surrounds each testicle, after trama the sac or sacs will fill with fluid. The sac will stay filled with fluid. You can have it removed with a simple procedure but it will come back. The more you have the fluid removed the sooner it comes back. To fix this for good you need to have an operation it is call Hydroseal. This is where an 2 inch incision is made at the bottom of the testicles and the sac is removed. It's out patient, all that is needed is one days rest. It is no where near as bad as I thought it would be. It was actually a no worry, no pain surgery. Although it is impressive with clothes on, it does get in the way. Had it done in Sept 2012 and all is normal.
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Return to “General Discussion”