Can Nitric Oxide Supplements Help ED?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
kuliox

Can Nitric Oxide Supplements Help ED?

Postby kuliox » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:31 pm

can nitroc oxide supplements help with erectile dysfunction? and can an herbal compound named forskolin also help with ED?

User avatar
Bionic_by_AMS
Posts: 573
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:59 pm
Location: NJ

Re: Can Nitric Oxide Supplements Help ED?

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:16 pm

kuliox wrote:can nitroc oxide supplements help with erectile dysfunction?

They can help ... depending on what you select:
Treatment of erectile dysfunction with pycnogenol and L-arginine
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12851125

Pycnogenol
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/1019.html

L-arginine
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/875.html
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/l-arginine/NS_patient-arginine

Acetyl l-carnitine
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16286128
can an herbal compound named forskolin also help with ED?

I see no mention of it? ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forskolin
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Flavio
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:56 am

Re: Can Nitric Oxide Supplements Help ED?

Postby Flavio » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:08 pm

Yes they can but don't expect to see immediate results.

I suggest you give PRELOX (pycnogenol + L-arginine) a try. It's expensive and should be taken daily but there are several studies that show its efficacy.

http://www.lifemana.com/wp-content/uplo ... search.pdf
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Avanafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg.

Anonymous2
Posts: 625
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Re: Can Nitric Oxide Supplements Help ED?

Postby Anonymous2 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Hi K Man, You mean these magical fantiscy herbs, but you dont like them, your uro told you that, or is the worm turning?
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

dtwarren1942
Posts: 1775
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:58 pm
Location: Jersey Shore

Re: Can Nitric Oxide Supplements Help ED?

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:01 pm

I take Pycnogenol daily hoping it will help stabilize/reduce my diabetic retinopathy and reduce the amount of needed insulin. I started about three months ago but have not been back to my retinologist or endocrinological to see if there has been any improvement. However, I do know my ED has not improved. I do occaionally take about 6 grams of l-arginine ethyl ester three hours in advance of sex and have noticed it does help induce a semi, but it is nothing to write home about.
Age 78
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

kuliox

Re: Can Nitric Oxide Supplements Help ED?

Postby kuliox » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:54 am

NOHARD wrote:Hi K Man, You mean these magical fantiscy herbs, but you dont like them, your uro told you that, or is the worm turning?


hey nohard... what i mean is that i want to try them to help improve my ED.

kuliox

Re: Can Nitric Oxide Supplements Help ED?

Postby kuliox » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:18 am

dtwarren1942 wrote:I take Pycnogenol daily hoping it will help stabilize/reduce my diabetic retinopathy and reduce the amount of needed insulin. I started about three months ago but have not been back to my retinologist or endocrinological to see if there has been any improvement. However, I do know my ED has not improved. I do occaionally take about 6 grams of l-arginine ethyl ester three hours in advance of sex and have noticed it does help induce a semi, but it is nothing to write home about.


but at least a semi hard penis is better than nothing.

and its interesting that u mentioned that u got diabetes of some sort. do u know if ED can happen in a non-diabetic man who consumes a lot of sugar? i ask this cuz 3 yrs ago i drank lots of lemonade with lots of sugar.. and i soon felt more impotent. is there a connection even if i'm not diabetic?

Anonymous2
Posts: 625
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Re: Can Nitric Oxide Supplements Help ED?

Postby Anonymous2 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:22 am

kuliox wrote:
NOHARD wrote:Hi K Man, You mean these magical fantiscy herbs, but you dont like them, your uro told you that, or is the worm turning?


hey nohard... what i mean is that i want to try them to help improve my ED.


Then you need to try a mix, dont just rely on one thing, L-Arginine and L-Carntine, go together, if you read up about both, if you order one they also try and sell the other one with them, and you will find there sold as a duo.
All these lovely magiclal fantiscy herbs will help, you forget these were here long before modern day drugs.

L-Arginine, I take as this supports the other herbs I’m on part of my daily mix.
But I can still have off weeks, but when I do have a good week, it’s a good week, 5/6 days of sex, once a day.
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplemen ... L-ARGININE
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplemen ... L-ARGININE
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12851125
http://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfuncti ... ysfunction

L-Carnitine, This you will find goes hand in hand with L-arginine, and you will find it offered if you buy either, reason they work well together if you read about both, its on my list next, when I drop one out so I can cycle my herbs a bit.
http://www.rejuvenation-science.com/n_c ... ility.html
http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/conditi ... ysfunc.htm
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Guide.aspx
http://www.wellnessresources.com/health ... xual_func/

These are from my herb lists.
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

dtwarren1942
Posts: 1775
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:58 pm
Location: Jersey Shore

Re: Can Nitric Oxide Supplements Help ED?

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:49 pm

kuliox wrote:
dtwarren1942 wrote:but at least a semi hard penis is better than nothing

and its interesting that u mentioned that u got diabetes of some sort. do u know if ED can happen in a non-diabetic man who consumes a lot of sugar? i ask this cuz 3 yrs ago i drank lots of lemonade with lots of sugar.. and i soon felt more impotent. is there a connection even if i'm not diabetic?

Dibetic induced ED is usually a result of extended periods (years) of elevated blood sugar. It generates plaque like deposits in blood vessels which reduces blood flow. It also effects nerve endings which reduces sensitivity ( neuropathy.)

However, I have noticed that Viagra is less effective when my blood sugar is elevated. Acordingly, it takes a long time for elevated blood sugar to generate perminant ED; however, I can see where short term elevated blood sugar could cause temporary ED.
Age 78
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Anonymous2
Posts: 625
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Re: Can Nitric Oxide Supplements Help ED?

Postby Anonymous2 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:14 am

dtwarren1942 wrote:
kuliox wrote:
dtwarren1942 wrote:but at least a semi hard penis is better than nothing

and its interesting that u mentioned that u got diabetes of some sort. do u know if ED can happen in a non-diabetic man who consumes a lot of sugar? i ask this cuz 3 yrs ago i drank lots of lemonade with lots of sugar.. and i soon felt more impotent. is there a connection even if i'm not diabetic?

Dibetic induced ED is usually a result of extended periods (years) of elevated blood sugar. It generates plaque like deposits in blood vessels which reduces blood flow. It also effects nerve endings which reduces sensitivity ( neuropathy.)

However, I have noticed that Viagra is less effective when my blood sugar is elevated. Acordingly, it takes a long time for elevated blood sugar to generate perminant ED; however, I can see where short term elevated blood sugar could cause temporary ED.


Hi Warren, You say you have plaque problems, then try taken cayenne, this gets rid of plaque and cleans your blood, give it a try, after I take cayenne, it makes me fill good.
I mix cayenne in tomatao paste and thin with oilive oil, and take 3 small spoonfuls the 3 times a day, wash eat spoonful down with water, mix in the cayenne to a heat that suits you.
Good Luck
NOHARD
Hay Warren does anybody call you Bunny?
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests