NOHARDS HERB LIST PART 2 WITH LINKS

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
David1961

Re: NOHARDS HERB LIST PART 2 WITH LINKS

Postby David1961 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:01 pm

Thanks for posting. I have tried many herbs, etc and the only one that has any effect is L-Arginine. But I know sometimes you have to find the right combination of products.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Hi David, Been doing some good reading of late, come up with something very interesting all about progesterone, this is a precursor for testosterone, so it may help a lot of us if we had blood tests done for our hormones, see what levels we have and take it from there.
But try adding some L-Carnitine or l-Citrulline, please google for more info, look I'm 67 and take DHEA each day, its quit good if you don't get any side effects. I'm on 75mg a day in two hits 50mg first thing with two capsules of Tribulus , and a 25mg at night, seems to work for me and never had any tests done yet.
Tomorrow is my test day to see how things are going, but every time I get bad night sweats for a few days, it blows my T levels away, work this out by no beard growth.

Good Luck

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:10 am

Hi Guys for those who have some interest in herbs, there's a few more been added.

Hope they help some of you, the last one just may, its something I may have to look for here in Greece, do have a great herb guy here. he can get most things. but cant get any real good Cayenne pepper? Its not a Greek thing eating some of the hot foods we love, chilli's and so on, there just wimp's.

Happy new year guys

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

singh767

Postby singh767 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:12 am

This is the most invaluable post on any erection forum, thank you so much.

Is there a supplement which has a lot of those ingredients in it? I dont want to buy them all separately due to cost, but if a supplement say has about 5 of those herbs then I can buy it.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:21 pm

singh767 wrote:This is the most invaluable post on any erection forum, thank you so much.

Is there a supplement which has a lot of those ingredients in it? I dont want to buy them all separately due to cost, but if a supplement say has about 5 of those herbs then I can buy it.

Yeah, I miss Nowhard.

His herb mix also make a great seasoning package for sauces or a dry rub on brisket.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “General Discussion”