Once upon a time there were penile implant.....

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Marochko

Once upon a time there were penile implant.....

Postby Marochko » Wed May 22, 2024 4:02 pm

Dear gentlemen here is a 46-year-old man with severe erection disorders that last for practically a lifetime. I have read myriad topics regarding penile implants and swallowed hundreds of pills to get good erections. Penile pumps give me an erection that does not satisfy me fully and as I move forward at this rate the sexual problems become bigger and bigger. My curiosity is if the future offers us something innovative and unimaginable that will make penile implants a thing of the past. Do you think there will be progress in this direction in the near future? Are penile implants the last frontier or will we arrive at something similar without having to surgically operate our body?

Old Guy

Re: Once upon a time there were penile implant.....

Postby Old Guy » Wed May 22, 2024 4:43 pm

Maybe sometime in the future some smart doc will find a way. But in the meantime, why suffer with what's lacking. Remember tomorrow is not for certain, we need to live life day by day, enjoying what nature gave us.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Marochko

Postby Marochko » Wed May 22, 2024 4:46 pm

Old Guy wrote:Maybe sometime in the future some smart doc will find a way. But in the meantime, why suffer with what's lacking. Remember tomorrow is not for certain, we need to live life day by day, enjoying what nature gave us.

That is so right but Europe is not the best place unluckily for implants

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Wed May 22, 2024 5:30 pm

Marochko wrote:
Old Guy wrote:Maybe sometime in the future some smart doc will find a way. But in the meantime, why suffer with what's lacking. Remember tomorrow is not for certain, we need to live life day by day, enjoying what nature gave us.

I have had my implante placed in Spain and everything went without any problems. There are good doctors in Europe.
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

Marochko

Postby Marochko » Wed May 22, 2024 6:20 pm

Juerhareb wrote:
Marochko wrote:

I have had my implante placed in Spain and everything went without any problems. There are good doctors in Europe.

I hope so and have u got a malleable? How much is the cost?

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Thu May 23, 2024 7:54 am

Marochko wrote:
Juerhareb wrote:
Marochko wrote:That is so right but Europe is not the best place unluckily for implants

I hope so and have u got a malleable? How much is the cost?

No, infaltable. 17k€
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

wilsonmill

Postby wilsonmill » Thu May 23, 2024 8:11 am

If a company came out today with a new device it would take years to get it on the market due to clinical trials on the device. 5yrs is the norm, then you have to sell it on the market. I would talk to a doctor and let him or her tell you what is best then use your own judgement. I personally can't wait for a revision, it is so depressing not having penetrating sex. Good luck
Age 63, diabetic type1,wear insulin pump, heart attack from COVID vaccine, Married 20+ years, Titan implant 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital, Dr Lentz, Titan failed March of 2024, revision to happen 25Jun2024 at Rex Hospital in Raleigh (UNC)

Marochko

Postby Marochko » Thu May 23, 2024 1:45 pm

wilsonmill wrote:If a company came out today with a new device it would take years to get it on the market due to clinical trials on the device. 5yrs is the norm, then you have to sell it on the market. I would talk to a doctor and let him or her tell you what is best then use your own judgement. I personally can't wait for a revision, it is so depressing not having penetrating sex. Good luck

Thx u im 46 and got lots of gf in life and sex was no good, i think is arrived the right time

Return to “General Discussion”