That's Super weird!

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Tellmehow

That's Super weird!

Postby Tellmehow » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:47 pm

Hi guys. I always had problems with maintaining an erection! I was quite sure I had venous leakage! But, after my marriage, surprisingly I was able to have penetrative sex with my wife in every position several times without going soft at all! I was very very happy... But, after two months again I started to lose my erection now... What's the problem?? Could it be still venous leakage considering the fact that I had very good and normal sex without any problem? Please help me. Could the effects of venous leak come and go? Thanksss

Gt1956

Re: That's Super weird!

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:21 pm

Simple, the honeymoon effect has worn off.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:01 am

so true
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

Tellmehow

Postby Tellmehow » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:33 pm

Gt1956 wrote:Simple, the honeymoon effect has worn off.

So, isn't the problem physical?
Last edited by Tellmehow on Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Budward

Postby Budward » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:53 pm

Sounds like you can function and that intimacy opened your lock. Perhaps the excitement of the initial intimacy has worn off. I just went 7 years without penetrative sex. I had sorted of given up the ghost. During the pandemic, I ballooned to 300 lb. I started on Ozempic and lost a lot of weight and I also stopped drinking which Ozempic helps with. So I decided before I hung up my cleats that I would investigate ways to get an erection again. The pills had stopped working which precipitated the long lay off.
Then I found out about the Peptides and Trimix which I ordered in the US during my winter staycation.
I would recommend that anyone in your situation should start with the peptides and see what they do for you. If not the answer then Trimix is the next step.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:21 pm

Tellmehow wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:Simple, the honeymoon effect has worn off.

So, isn't the problem physical?

In the dating world its called NRE. New relationship energy. You had ED & you still have ED. The excitement of your new marriage gave you just enough of a boost to make sex possible...for a short time.

Finding a dollar bill on the sidewalk makes you happy but you're still broke. I suggest to quit looking at every small success as your ED is gone. Once ED starts it will continue. Literally every small successful step will eventually fail.

There is a valid reason why the common steps are pills, injections then an implant. I haven't seen anyone change those steps. Some of the steps work longer but the first two are almost certain to quit working.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “General Discussion”