5 yrs and Titan failed

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
wilsonmill

5 yrs and Titan failed

Postby wilsonmill » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:34 pm

Hello, I had a Titan installed 5 years ago and this past weekend, 16mar 24 I had a flat, yes the Titan failed, went to my doctor today and he confirmed. So I am going to have a revision done but I am skeptical about going back to a ipp and giving a malleable a try, the doctor thinks after having a pump that I would probably be unhappy with a malleable, what's the opinions on this site? I am 64, retired and enjoy biking, pickleball and swimming, taking all this in account, the first 6-8 months with the Titan I had a issue concealing even flaccidly it would seem to expand occasionally on its own. You do get used to it. Thanks and hope to hear to hear from others.
Age 63, Married 20 years, Titan implant 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital

Old Guy

Re: 5 yrs and Titan failed

Postby Old Guy » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:06 pm

Sorry to hear about the failure. One of my fears.
I've never had a malleable, but they don't sound anywhere as nice as the Titan. Yes, hiding it can pose an issue at first. Not sure what to tell you, but I'd listen to the doctor. Good luck making that decision.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

I think hiding a malleable would be much harder than hiding the Titan
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:31 pm

I have a Rigicon MPI was implanted 6-2023 .. it is not hard to hide at all unless you are huge might be an issues.
I have the old man fat pad and belly and it bends downwards with no problem .. Live in Fl. so I wear jean shorts most of the time. I could go to a gym and shower and when pointed downwards looks like a thick chubby not an erection .. after about 3 months you forget you have it for the most part ... since you've been implanted already your penis is good and stretched out so sizing should not be an issue .. do your research on brands lots of pros and cons .. read thedriver his posts are about a new genesis implant after 4 revisions with IPP he loves it has posted lots of good information on hiding and using .

wilsonmill

Postby wilsonmill » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 pm

Thanks for the replies, I am leaning towards the malleable..
Age 63, Married 20 years, Titan implant 27Feb2019, Duke Medical Hospital

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:39 pm

Time to get a malleable

I suggest Rigicon

Return to “General Discussion”