Seasons

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Daveuk36

Seasons

Postby Daveuk36 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:40 am

So here I am, sat at my computer, thinking where the hell has the summer gone? It seems like just last week I was forming new friendships and chatting to guys in the chat room, and suddenly I realise it was mths ago, and some of the guys are no longer members, having moved on, either with or with out answers to their questions.
But you know what, not once this summer have I thought, yea that was good, but it would have been better if I didnt have ED.
Would I have liked sex, hell yea, but frankly the opportunities are scarce in a house full of kids. But it hasn't stopped me taking my kids to the beach, going for a bike ride with them, spending the eve sat in the garden with my wife just talking and enjoying each others company etc.
So maybe im comming to terms with the ED. Now I dont know if that is right or wrong, maybe I should spend time, energy and money at kinding a 'cure', but I may not find one and I will just be tired, bitter and poorer.
So for now, im gonna enjoy the summer, both seasonal and methaphorical, im gonna kick up the leaves that are starting to fall, enjoy being a big kid at 37 still, and maybe, just maybe I will start to worry in the 'winter'.
Dave, 37, married guy, Sleep problems and meds causing ED

Julios

Re: Seasons

Postby Julios » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:18 pm

I love the attitude. You have what you have. Why throw away the rest fretting over something you can't change? Youre doing it right. Keep it up.
Age 54
RP July 2010. All nerves spared on right, 25% on left
Pathology: T3b, Gleas 9, Pos Margins, EPE
Currently on ADT
Using Trimix successfully: 0.08ml; 20MCG Alprostadil 1MG Phentolamine 30MG/ML Papaverine

Return to “General Discussion”