Guys, please answer what you think

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Stenlie_

Guys, please answer what you think

Postby Stenlie_ » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:05 am

Hello, everyone. I would be glad if someone could answer my question. Some know my story, others don't. I don't want to say what my research is and what happened so as not to influence the answers. My idea is to give me clean answers as a new member. I have some form of ED. Mostly incomplete erections. Slightly slower start of erections than before. I suspect a venous leak. In general, the erections are not full and I don't get aroused as much. Sometimes the erection goes down during sex from 75% to 50% .But soon this happened to me - starting foreplay, the erection was 95% and up (without pills), I wanted to go to the bathroom, thinking that the erection would subside, but I took a shower and the whole time I had this 95% erection. I came back, we started having sex and the erection lasted for about 10 minutes then I finished. I know from doctors that even once there is such a successful act, then physics is preserved, but I don't want this to affect your answers. Most times, if I go to the bathroom, the erection will subside.

Old Guy

Re: Guys, please answer what you think

Postby Old Guy » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:35 am

Your question is?
And I have to say that whatever question would be best answered by a doctor. Find a men's sexual health urologist, schedule an appointment and bring a list of questions.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Stenlie_

Postby Stenlie_ » Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:01 pm

I have tests - low testosterone , I have 2 dopplers - venous leakage EDV 17 + both sides , which for me is nonsense + stenosis of one artery in the left ventricle. With such a leak, I won't even have a 5% erection. So I'm asking outside of this medical stuff. What do you think?

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:39 pm

Stenlie_ wrote:I have tests - low testosterone , I have 2 dopplers - venous leakage EDV 17 + both sides , which for me is nonsense + stenosis of one artery in the left ventricle. With such a leak, I won't even have a 5% erection. So I'm asking outside of this medical stuff. What do you think?

With that info I'll ask have you tried pills or injections? If neither of those work, you may need to look into an implant.
Keep moving forward and get the problem fixed however you need to.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Martin6469

Postby Martin6469 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:57 am

Get testosterone up to normal first! It's easy!
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Bambino09

Postby Bambino09 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:41 am

Stenlie_ wrote:I have tests - low testosterone , I have 2 dopplers - venous leakage EDV 17 + both sides , which for me is nonsense + stenosis of one artery in the left ventricle. With such a leak, I won't even have a 5% erection. So I'm asking outside of this medical stuff. What do you think?

Si necesitas hablar aquí estoy

Return to “General Discussion”