New ED treatment device targeting veno-occlusive dysfunction mechanism

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
frank66665

Re: New ED treatment device targeting veno-occlusive dysfunction mechanism

Postby frank66665 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:48 am

25 years old youngsuddened31, I approve of your conclusions, the system is not as beautiful as they make you believe on this site, you have to consider age, lifestyle, take several revisions into account if you are young, and economic situation, if you are young or not you have insurance that covers the costs, you have to be rich, otherwise it's better to stay still, then I would like to see a young man with an implant who approaches a girl he just met, how does he hide an implant, easy for a 70 year old to say that you have to tell a girl, a 27/33 year old girl is not like a 56/63 year old lady
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:20 pm

25yearsold wrote:I spoke to 4 guys on reddit about it; (all have been using the vertica for at least 4 weeks)
1-> Dramatic success, claims almost cured
2-> Between slight&moderate? benefits
3-> No improvement at all after 4 weeks of use
4-> Slight benefits

Number 3 has severe ED (pills are not working),number 1,2 and 4 have mild-moderate ED (pills still work)

I would buy the device if it was available in my country. Even though i don't have much hope on it, still want to try it before fully commiting on the implant.

the site from Australia will probably ship it to your country . they are willing to ship it to the phillippines @ 2420 aussie $ including shipment fees.
personally i think ill pass on taking a gamble with $1600 US and get from moderate to slight to no benifits .
i wonder what the age of #1 is ? It could be he is in his 30s or 40s . In my opinion, at that age previously men didn't have the issue of ED. why they do now even in the 20s is i guess i have to say disturbing .[maybe our food full of crap chemicals or the shit they are spraying in the chem trails ?] In your 60s,70s? that's normal aging .
Any way's the point is at middle age and younger it might be easier to reverse , so worth the try . if i at 64 years of age going to spend close to 2 grand i would rather put in a couple more thousand and get a malleable with no question on if it will work or not .
in fact i called dr guptas office yesterday to check on available appointment dates ...but they only spoke in hindi on the phone . then when i text they have made one short reply or none at all . so stuck im limbo mode .

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:08 pm

I found a site looking for men to join the trial for the device and applied for it .they responded and in the email they stated the device is for men with mild to moderate ED .
So apparently they don't expect it to work on severe ED .

Return to “General Discussion”