Selling PD / ED aids

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
SammyVegas

Selling PD / ED aids

Postby SammyVegas » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:54 pm

Hello Gentlemen!

I have made the leap to an implant and will no longer be using or needing these devices and I’d like to pass them on at a savings to someone else who will benefit from them as I did!

A few years ago I was injured and quickly developed some curvature and narrowing in my penis, I was proactive and started with the Phoenix, I then got a Phallosan Forte and a Restorex. For VED I used two, an LA pump and a Bathmate. The Bathmate was an impulse buy and is only used it twice. Worked well.

I am selling all except the LA pump. As anyone who has looked knows these are not cheap and they are all very well kept. The Phallosan will need sleeves (I used the silicone ones from eBay) and doesn’t have the box. The Restorex is in the box and is as new, as is the Phoenix and the BathMate. There is well over 2k in stuff here and each item absolutely helped preserve my penis and saved length. If you are experiencing Peyronies or just looking to increase your size all these things will help and they work.

I’m firm at $1000 for everything shipped to you in the US. Everything will be cleaned and shipped discretely. Payment thru PayPal only.
22 CM Titan -
Implanted by Dr. Clavell on 12/26/23
Just under 7” pre-op x 5.5 -
Currently 5.5” x 5
Looking forward to cycling and gaining it back!
Peyronies and Narrowing. Stretched and VE before implant

Bambino09

Re: Selling PD / ED aids

Postby Bambino09 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:19 pm

SammyVegas wrote:Hello Gentlemen!

I have made the leap to an implant and will no longer be using or needing these devices and I’d like to pass them on at a savings to someone else who will benefit from them as I did!

A few years ago I was injured and quickly developed some curvature and narrowing in my penis, I was proactive and started with the Phoenix, I then got a Phallosan Forte and a Restorex. For VED I used two, an LA pump and a Bathmate. The Bathmate was an impulse buy and is only used it twice. Worked well.

I am selling all except the LA pump. As anyone who has looked knows these are not cheap and they are all very well kept. The Phallosan will need sleeves (I used the silicone ones from eBay) and doesn’t have the box. The Restorex is in the box and is as new, as is the Phoenix and the BathMate. There is well over 2k in stuff here and each item absolutely helped preserve my penis and saved length. If you are experiencing Peyronies or just looking to increase your size all these things will help and they work.

I’m firm at $1000 for everything shipped to you in the US. Everything will be cleaned and shipped discretely. Payment thru PayPal only.

Una pregunta. Después borro la publicación. Cuando te lesionarse el pene tenias erecciones matutinas. También me lesione el pene tengo peyronie y ed. Pero estoy retrasando el implante. Me gustaría saber si tenias erecciones matutinas y si estas eran debiles o no las tenias? Agradecería tu respuesta

SammyVegas

Postby SammyVegas » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:25 am

Bambino09 wrote:

Una pregunta. Después borro la publicación. Cuando te lesionarse el pene tenias erecciones matutinas. También me lesione el pene tengo peyronie y ed. Pero estoy retrasando el implante. Me gustaría saber si tenias erecciones matutinas y si estas eran debiles o no las tenias? Agradecería tu respuesta

Ummm. English please?
22 CM Titan -
Currently 5.5” x 5

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:13 am

SammyVegas wrote:
Bambino09 wrote:

Ummm. English please?

It is polite to post in the predominant language is it is possible for you to do so. Also impolite to ask for a translation if it is possible for the requestor to translate for himself. So the faults wash out.

Es de buena educación publicar en el idioma predominante si le es posible hacerlo. También es de mala educación pedir una traducción si es posible que el solicitante la traduzca por sí mismo. Entonces las fallas desapar.

Google translator gave me this for the post from Bambino09: El traductor de Google me dio esto para la publicación de Bambino09:

:-)

A question. Then I delete the post. When you injured your penis you had morning erections. I also injured my penis, I have Peyronie's and ED. But I'm delaying the implant. I would like to know if you had morning erections and if they were weak or not? I would appreciate your response
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

SammyVegas

Postby SammyVegas » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:16 am

Bambino09 wrote:

Yes, I still had morning erections but yes, they were weak. Sorry you have PD and I sincerely suggest you get treatment started as early as possible if you haven’t already. Good Luck!
22 CM Titan -
Currently 5.5” x 5

Bambino09

Postby Bambino09 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:49 pm

Quiere decir que tengo fuga venosa. Mis erecciones son más débiles.

Return to “General Discussion”