The Implant Guy! A new video blog!

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Minnesota

The Implant Guy! A new video blog!

Postby Minnesota » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:19 pm

FT members,

www.YouTube.com/TheimplantGuy

I have finally launched my Vlog (video blog) series on YouTube, titled The Implant Guy. The goal of this vlog is to talk about ED and all the side effects that come with it. With everything that I have been through in my early years and my passion to help others in the same situation, I am very excited to get this project going and videos out there. The current videos are a little dated, but it has taken awhile to get his project off the ground. You can expect 1 video per week (at least) with more being posted very soon.

I hope that FT members can use this as a tool in their recovery and life with ED. I have been a member of this site since the start, and will always be open to feedback and video material. Do not hesitate to subscribe, comment, or send me an email about the videos. Questions, comments, and new video ideas would be fantastic!

Keep checking for new videos and enjoy!

Mr. Implant
Theimplantguy@gmail.com

*also posted in Implant section*
Diagnosed with ED at age of 19, Implanted with Coloplast Titan at age 20. Now 34 (2023)
Titan failed 09/2020, replaced on 10/2/2020 by Kolher @ Mayo Clinic in Minnesota

yankfan042249

Re: The Implant Guy! A new video blog!

Postby yankfan042249 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 pm

I just checked out your blog. Thanks a lot for the effort you extended to help us all.
So glad that your journey has come to a successful conclusion.

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:39 pm

Colin,

I just saw both of your videos. They are excellent, and you are an articulate spokesman for implants. You will be an inspiration to many men who have an interest in implants as a means to overcome their problems with ED. Best wishes, and Happy New Year!

John

antelope

Postby antelope » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:00 pm

Again, Well done! You are indeed an inspiration to all of us, esp the young guys.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “General Discussion”