Problems with all areas of sexuality

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Vvs111

Problems with all areas of sexuality

Postby Vvs111 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:34 pm

I grew up being delayed puberty, but I was highly sexual as a teen, and sexually active until about 19.

I remember immediately noticing not having a morning erection, and thinking about how I didn’t have an ounce of sex drive or the build up feeling in the groin. Tried to get an erection in the shower and couldn’t.

The problems eventually subsided until about a year later they recurred and felt permanent.

So now I never have morning wood, basically no interest in sex or need to ejaculate after abstinence, low semen volume/force, very difficult arousal, no orgasm, no pelvic area pulsing on ejaculation, slow pubic hair growth and erection variation.

I’ve had these issues for so long that I wouldn’t even be excited even if I had a cure. So much of my young adult life has passed.

My natural testosterone is in the upper range but I also have high shbg, and “smaller testicles” according to an endocrinologist that offers no solution. He offered a semen test but doubt I’d get hard for the sample.

Seems like an implant would offer little help with the wide range of issues. Does anyone know what would cause so many issues? Maybe hormonal or spinal problem?

Brent1

Re: Problems with all areas of sexuality

Postby Brent1 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:01 pm

Maybe low Free testosterone or low Estrogen. Low Estrogen will give you also sexual problems. High prolactine? Have you used any of these meds: Propecia, SSRI anti-depressants, Ro-accutane?

Brent1

Re: Problems with all areas of sexuality

Postby Brent1 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:05 pm

Also if you are in the USA or Canada I highly advise to visit Dr. Goldstein in San Diego.

Return to “General Discussion”