Penis size

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
shipper222001

Re: Penis size

Postby shipper222001 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:49 am

Dtwarren Thanks you right. I meant that hardness counts when having sex and has NOTHING to do with a meaningful relationship. I know for a fact that my wife and other women I been wth didnt care about my size. (only 5 1/2") What was important to them was that I was able to perform and perfom well. My wife told me that her ex was very large but seldom satisfied her in bed because he didnt care that much about her pleasure.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:27 pm

I would like to add something for my wife Karen who used to post but was told that women shouldnt on this site. Recently, in one of her woman's magazines there was an article on women and penis size. It stated that 91% of the women who responded to the survey were pleased with their partner's penis size. When not pleased, it was because they were too large and uncomfortable not too small. Additonaly it said that for most women only the first 4 inches of a woman's vagina had any sensitivity and that most of a woman's enjoyment during sex came from foreplay and stimulation of the clitoris. In lght of this, I would think that any man no matter what his size can make a woman happy in bed if hes patient and thoughtful. Maybe you guys need to ask your wives and Gfs about this Shipper

Eugene

Postby Eugene » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:58 pm

shipper222001 wrote:Dtwarren Thanks you right. I meant that hardness counts when having sex and has NOTHING to do with a meaningful relationship. I know for a fact that my wife and other women I been wth didnt care about my size. (only 5 1/2") What was important to them was that I was able to perform and perfom well. My wife told me that her ex was very large but seldom satisfied her in bed because he didnt care that much about her pleasure.

shipper, I hear you. Thanks for both of you making clarifiy statements. dtwarren, you and I are on the same page.
Prostatectomy and radiation therapy 2/05. AMS 700 implanted 9/17.

Eugene

Postby Eugene » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:02 pm

shipper222001 wrote:I would like to add something for my wife Karen who used to post but was told that women shouldnt on this site.

shipper, your wife Karen has made some very insightful posts on this board. She and other women can offer a unique perspective and provide valuable comments. I am sorry to hear that some would suggest that she no longer post information. I hope that is not the case and that she is encouraged, as all should be, to post regularly.
Prostatectomy and radiation therapy 2/05. AMS 700 implanted 9/17.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:04 pm

The moderator of this website wrote her an email telling her not to post anymore because the website was for men only. I agree, I think we all like to hear woman's view because ED affects them too!! SHipper

Paul-Mod

Postby Paul-Mod » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:15 am

This topic comes up every now and then, but the board of directors remains firm that the site should be for men only. It comes down to the mission statement of the ED Foundation. When we get the funding, we would like to start a separate site for partners - which anyone can post on.

We in no way invalidate the feelings of women - any more than breast cancer sites invalidate men's feelings. We invite, and fully expect, women to read, learn, lurk, etc. In fact, we get emails quite often from women thanking us because, in the absence of women, they have learned so much about how men think and talk. Most importantly, we always encourage men to speak to their partners directly to learn how ED affects them.

There are several other ED discussion boards which include women - WebMD, Daily Strength, to name two. Take a look at those sites. There are many women on those discussion boards.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:40 am

Both men and women seem to be too shy to talk about ED. My Uro told me so many men are afraid to come to doctors for help. Men also hide it from their partners out of shame. I have friend who has Ed and take medications. He has never told his wife. He won't do injections because they harder to hide.

Return to “General Discussion”