Re: Aroma therapy

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Rockwell1939

Re: Aroma therapy

Postby Rockwell1939 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:36 pm

Since being pup, I've always noticed that I was on the smaller side of average/normal .. Growing up with male friends, school chums, cousins, high school swim class (naked twice a week for 2 yrs.with 45 others) showed me so. At the time I was only bothered by one guy, one time because of size.. Anyway, I just accepted the situation as, some people are luckier than others.. Here's the interesting thing that I came upon after the inter-net took off with lots of info. Approx. 25 yrs. ago, I read an article from a medical site that stated the house hold air freshener item "Air-Wick" disrupted the puberty processes that enlarges the penis of teen males.. The cause was targeted as a 16 letter chemical used in the formula , which I do not remember .... Our 3 bedroom apartment ALWAYS had a couple of bottles of the stuff open all the time.. I do not know if the info was fact, but that sure helped me through my wonderings " why me ? " for the rest of my being.... Kinda like aroma therapy ... Anyone have any thought on this .. ?
84 yrs. old Prostrate radiation treatments in 2019 West MI Cancer Center, K'zoo, Before treatments, PSA 7.41, 6 mos. ago .014 Married for 62 yrs. wife passed in 2022 ... Small when soft uncut 13 cm when ready ...

Return to “General Discussion”