tests fir ED at urologist office

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
stubs4245

tests fir ED at urologist office

Postby stubs4245 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:02 am

I am going for my appointment at a urologist that specializes in ED. What tests or exams will they perform. Besides exam genitals and rectal exam of prostate. I read about injecting the penis and doing exams after erection. Will the injection casue erection? What other tests will be performed. Will the doctor want to talk to my wife. I have another problem in that I cannot ejaculate inside my wife and have not in over 15 years. She performs a hand job for me to ejaculate. She uses a vibrator and can have an orgasm readily. We went to a sex therapist several years ago and she said we ought to be happy doing what we do. I am self consicene about my anorgasmia.

Lester33

Re: tests fir ED at urologist office

Postby Lester33 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:46 pm

Dr. Perito involved my wife but all tests were in private. An exam including PSA and T level first then a shot of Tri Mix followed by an ultrasound which found my veinous leaking. After everything was completed he then spoke to us about options etc. Absolutely the best thing I’ve ever done for us five years and still happy. Feel free to PM me if I can be of help.
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

Return to “General Discussion”