Medical Background

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Anonymous FT Member

Medical Background

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:12 pm

I don't have a medical background. I realize there are different cases and age groups on the forum with each man having his own unique situation. I take comfort knowing I am not alone and that we all have this vast collection of experiences. My ED is mild to moderate and very likely situational and just a part of my journey through life. I'm 40 but I don't always feel my age. Sometimes I feel much younger inside but other times I do have odd aches and pains from time to time.

I really don't feel that I can contribute much to the forums anymore. My age group is not very prominent on here and I'm guessing many men my age are at different places in their life than what I am. I'm okay with that and try not to let it bother me. I just live my life the way that feels right to me and try to enjoy it. Many of the posts pertain to implant or even injections; all of which I am not doing at this time. I certainly don't think situational or mild ED episodes require an implant as a solution or way to enjoy life. All that being said I am still waiting to leave the forum and delete my account because like I said I don't think I can really offer much help in this particular format. It would be interesting to know if there are real physicians or nurses on the forums. Not really seeing the point in the forum anymore. If it's just a place of encouragement for men to have penile implant surgery then I don't feel comfortable speaking about something I know very little about. I can connect and share on a certain level, but when it comes to IPP or injections I am not too familiar with that. I think it is time for me to exit. Admin do your job please

Martin6469

Re: Medical Background

Postby Martin6469 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:00 pm

You've been such a prolific commenter, I'm surprised that you want to leave. Your posts are useful; why don't you leave them up?

Have you been in the Young Members topic?

There's at least one MD here who says that he's here to learn from the patients.

I'm planning on staying for a lifetime, or as long as the administrators keep Frank Talk up.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Anonymous FT Member

Re: Medical Background

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:27 pm

Thasnks for the comment. I have been on the younger side and tried to help whenever I thought I could.

Return to “General Discussion”