Enlarging penis head

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Blippo

Enlarging penis head

Postby Blippo » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:07 pm

Any tips on how to make the head bigger?

I can't use a full length vacuum pump as I have a hernia but do they make anything just for the head?

Or any other way of encouraging more blood in as I've noticed it's quite soft and small when.i do manage to coax myself to erection.

vajim1

Re: Enlarging penis head

Postby vajim1 » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:43 pm

I have not used this but looks like it would work. Amazon.com Search for this..Adultsuperstore Penis Head Penis Pump Black
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:01 pm

Blippo wrote:Any tips on how to make the head bigger?

I can't use a full length vacuum pump as I have a hernia but do they make anything just for the head?

Or any other way of encouraging more blood in as I've noticed it's quite soft and small when.i do manage to coax myself to erection.

You can get filler injections in the head just like some women get in their lips to make them plumper. I e heard that Dr Eid for example will give these.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

edjohn

Postby edjohn » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:07 am

That pump is poor quality and will disappoint, though you could replace the seal with a thick squishy one from a better designer and it might work decently well. Enlarging the head might be touch, but all soft tissue can be manipulated to some degree.

I think one of the main things holding guys like me back is some form of venous leak specific to the glans. Before I knew of cock rings, my head only expanded during orgasm, like literally my whole life. Using well sized rings forces the glans to fill out, so there's potential right there for anyone like me, if you can fix that venous leak the head will be more impressive right off the bat, but pumping could force it to stretch out.. if you want to make it even bigger permanently.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:31 pm

Can you just press on your perineum a little to swell the penis head?

Return to “General Discussion”