Venous Leak 1st treatment device, thoughts?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
s7utty

Venous Leak 1st treatment device, thoughts?

Postby s7utty » Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:12 am

https://www.ohhmed.com/

recently on few ED subreddits on Reddit I’ve noticed some people posted above link.

It is believed its one of the first ever devices for home use that can actually counteract venous leak…

They also have recent study on that:
https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-2531066/v1

What do you think guys? It cost 1200€ around and they do not ship worldwide, just some specific countries for now.
28 years old. some form of ED always with me entire life.
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.
Currently about to visit Paris to dr Allaire seeking for further help.

Old Guy

Re: Venous Leak 1st treatment device, thoughts?

Postby Old Guy » Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:57 am

There are so few success stories with any type of electronic stim treatment I'd stay away.
Venous leak normally only gets worse in time, like the hole in the dam that goes unchecked. Check out the Shock Wave/Gainswave/Ultrasound thread.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

s7utty

Postby s7utty » Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:15 am

Old Guy wrote:There are so few success stories with any type of electronic stim treatment I'd stay away.
Venous leak normally only gets worse in time, like the hole in the dam that goes unchecked. Check out the Shock Wave/Gainswave/Ultrasound thread.

Yes but it seems if the reason of venous leak in certain people is if the coropora and the tunica not compressing the veins, this device should actually help in such scenario.

Id order it if they only would ship it to EU…
28 years old. some form of ED always with me entire life.
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.
Currently about to visit Paris to dr Allaire seeking for further help.

returntocenter

Postby returntocenter » Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:56 am

s7utty wrote:
Old Guy wrote:There are so few success stories with any type of electronic stim treatment I'd stay away.

Yes but it seems if the reason of venous leak in certain people is if the coropora and the tunica not compressing the veins, this device should actually help in such scenario.

Id order it if they only would ship it to EU…

I would have been interested in trying it. Bummer they only ship within Israel.
26 y/o. Physiogenic ED.
Tried pills, injections, shockwave therapy, rings, healthy lifestyle, alternative meds.

Implant T-Shirts: https://www.bionicbrothers.store
ED Discord: https://discord.gg/tdtu7WTa4a
Pump: https://tinyurl.com/57buc55e

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:38 pm

Venous leak normally only gets worse in time, like the hole in the dam that goes unchecked. Check out the Shock Wave/Gainswave/Ultrasound thread

I didn't follow or read the links. But if its like a tens unit? I'm pretty sure that they can be bought on Ebay.
My wife used one for a nerve based pain in her arm from a car accident. My understanding was that it confused the nerve signals. Not sure that confusing the tunica would work.
Btw, at one time, tens units were used for consistent back pain.
I've heard that if used incorrectly that they can be moderately dangerous. Generally not for in the area of the heart.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:54 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
Venous leak normally only gets worse in time, like the hole in the dam that goes unchecked. Check out the Shock Wave/Gainswave/Ultrasound thread

I didn't follow or read the links. But if its like a tens unit? I'm pretty sure that they can be bought on Ebay.
My wife used one for a nerve based pain in her arm from a car accident. My understanding was that it confused the nerve signals. Not sure that confusing the tunica would work.
Btw, at one time, tens units were used for consistent back pain.
I've heard that if used incorrectly that they can be moderately dangerous. Generally not for in the area of the heart.

Penile shockwave instruments are way different than a TENs unit. A TENs works by overstimulating the nerve making it stop transmitting pain signals. Not a good thing for ED. And yes, the electrodes for a TENs unit should never be placed over the heart or above the neck. I'm not really sure how a shockwave works, but some say it feels like a bee sting or a small electrical zap.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

edjohn

Postby edjohn » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:58 am

I use the Phoenix so I interject… there is no electricity, its just a shockwave like an airhammer or something. All it probably does is vibrate the tissues which I bet could help with plaque and maybe stimulate regeneration of some kind. Maybe other things like angiogenesis. But you kind of take it on faith. Healing is a slow process and with about 10 sessions behind me I don’t notice any drastic difference. I use a steel cockring and only run it essentially soft clamped.

Bambino09

Postby Bambino09 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:28 pm

Mp please

Return to “General Discussion”