orthostatic hypotension and lymph nodes?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Anonymous FT Member

orthostatic hypotension and lymph nodes?

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri May 12, 2023 12:18 pm

Hi men! Lately I am somewhat bothered by a slight dizzy feeling upon moving from a squatting position to standing. With my work, I am constantly squatting and standing. So it has gotten to the point that I am noticing it a lot.

I recently had an echocardiogram, and stress test and nothing was determined. They said I did well. These tests were ordered before I noticed any problem and were just part of an annual test.

Also recently I have noticed little lumps in my groin (the crease area where legs are) I feel them on both sides, and almost directly across from each other. My first thoughts were some kind of cysts from ingrown hairs or something. I made a serious attempt at squeezing one but it only made it sore. I only notice them when standing up. If I lay down I can't really feel or find them. Now I am wondering if they are some kind of lymph nodes. If they are, why am I just now noticing them and what damage did I do upon trying to squeeze it out?

I realize these are very different things, but wondering your thoughts on tadalafil causing the dizzy feel or the lumps. What type of doctor do I need?

ETGuy71

Re: orthostatic hypotension and lymph nodes?

Postby ETGuy71 » Fri May 12, 2023 2:25 pm

Yes Tadalafil can cause dizziness. How many mg are you taking?
Orthostatic Hypotension is certainly a possibility. Changing position going up from down position is part of the orthostatic testing.
Of course a cardiology visit is the one you should do for ruling out this.
The cardiologist will need to know all prescription meds you are taking particularly the Tadalafil.
The lymph nodes suspicion you could a actually start with a general practitioner/family practice physician. You likely didn’t do anything but aggravate the tissue you were squeezing. If he/she has a concern after exam they can refer you elsewhere.
The main thing is you’re on it and are taking steps to get answers.
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

Return to “General Discussion”