I need Advice - Travelling with pills to Colombia

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Fran4524

I need Advice - Travelling with pills to Colombia

Postby Fran4524 » Tue May 09, 2023 8:11 am

Hi, partners. I would apreciate a lot if any of you can help me:

I am from Europe and it is posible that this summer I travel to Colombia and, maybe, 2 or 3 countries more. Like many people here, I am using tadalafilo to fight ED and I haven´t got problem with travel across my country with the pills, but now I am talking about traveling to other continent with another laws.

I have the doubt because I am using online tadalafilo (vidalista), it is a brand from India, and the pharmacys of my country don't sell it. My question is if I can take with me the pills (maybe 15) and I won't have any problems in the airports of Europe or Colombia. Anybody has traveled with online pills to others countries in diferents continentes?

Thank you for the answer.
-Erection problems since 4 years
-I did jelqs and it is posible I injuried, but I hace to say that ED episodes began before I did jelq.
-Having sex with 30mg of tadalafilo

Fran4524

Re: I need Advice - Travelling with pills to Colombia

Postby Fran4524 » Wed May 10, 2023 11:28 am

Up
-Erection problems since 4 years
-I did jelqs and it is posible I injuried, but I hace to say that ED episodes began before I did jelq.
-Having sex with 30mg of tadalafilo

Old Guy

Re: I need Advice - Travelling with pills to Colombia

Postby Old Guy » Wed May 10, 2023 12:17 pm

As far as I know any OTC (Over The Counter) medication has to be in original containers. Any prescription medication has to have a current pharmacy label with doctor name, instructions for use, etc.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “General Discussion”