Doubt: Size of the penis in flaccid state and in erection with implant.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
jrjrjr

Doubt: Size of the penis in flaccid state and in erection with implant.

Postby jrjrjr » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:36 pm

I had my surgery 14 days ago, I know it's early to ask, but I would like to know a few things. First of all, the prosthesis that was installed was an AMS 700 LGX 18+1, 65ml reservoir. Taking this into account, my questions are the following:

-Is the size of my pre-inflated penis (maybe 50% right now) the same as when it is fully inflated or when I inflate it more can it grow a little more? I know that it should increase in thickness, but I would like to know if it should also increase in length.

-How much did your penis grow after the surgery and how long did it take? in thickness and length, I'm still on my 14th day so I'm only pre-inflated about 50%.

-In the description of my operation I see that my doctor put me in a 65ml reservoir, but in the prosthesis manual I read that for 18cms the reservoir must be 100ml, the only thing that It occurs to me is that the doctor there left some pre-fill in the cylinders and there will always be a little there, do you think this could be it?

Thanks friends, I wish I had found you sooner, you would have been a great support, but you will be from now on in my recovery.

Thanks a lot
35yo, surgery venous leak without success, Implant AMS 700 LGX 18+1 with Dr. Natalio Cruz

Return to “General Discussion”