Eroxon

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Discovernew

Re: Eroxon

Postby Discovernew » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:23 pm

1380anthony wrote:
Lonehill wrote:Does anyone know if Eroxon helps in cases of venous leakage ? Any studies done or personal experience?
I've tried to find something on net specific to this issue but nothing.

Hi, I just ordered it from UK with the help of a friend. Ill keep u updated when I receive it

What was the result?
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

TwoStep

Postby TwoStep » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:44 pm

I was intrigued by this company when their product was undergoing trials, so I watched a video from the CEO to investors announcing the “surprising” outcome of their trial: The patients had improved erections, but a similar improvement was noted in the placebo group where the gel had no active ingredient.

Their response was to remove the active ingredient (vasodilator) and just sell the placebo gel as Eroxon. In my opinion it is an obvious scramble to recoup investment in a failed product that didnt outperform placebo. And why the placebo gel works could be down to either placebo effect itself or the stimulation of rubbing anything onto the penis.

Also, when their advertising material says that their product leads to the downstream release of nitric oxide (NO), the nitric oxide is just the established explanation of how erections occur. It has no direct connection with how the product works other than restating the known connection (NO release=erection).

tonyareias

Postby tonyareias » Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:31 pm

People that test the product should see if the gel is absorbed. In my case all gel keeps on glans for long time until I wash. If gel not absorbed it will not be effective.

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:48 pm

tonyareias wrote:People that test the product should see if the gel is absorbed. In my case all gel keeps on glans for long time until I wash. If gel not absorbed it will not be effective.

Does it mean it works for you or it doesn't work? and do you have ED?
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:11 pm

TwoStep wrote:I was intrigued by this company when their product was undergoing trials, so I watched a video from the CEO to investors announcing the “surprising” outcome of their trial: The patients had improved erections, but a similar improvement was noted in the placebo group where the gel had no active ingredient.

Their response was to remove the active ingredient (vasodilator) and just sell the placebo gel as Eroxon. In my opinion it is an obvious scramble to recoup investment in a failed product that didnt outperform placebo. And why the placebo gel works could be down to either placebo effect itself or the stimulation of rubbing anything onto the penis.

Also, when their advertising material says that their product leads to the downstream release of nitric oxide (NO), the nitric oxide is just the established explanation of how erections occur. It has no direct connection with how the product works other than restating the known connection (NO release=erection).

I thought the same about this company/product, and figured the reason was either what you said, or that they failed to get regulatory approval to market their vasodilator in an OTC product so scrambled to get *something* to market still. Either way, seems to be a sham product
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

tonyareias

Postby tonyareias » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:32 pm

Discovernew wrote:
tonyareias wrote:People that test the product should see if the gel is absorbed. In my case all gel keeps on glans for long time until I wash. If gel not absorbed it will not be effective.

Does it mean it works for you or it doesn't work? and do you have ED?

I don’t have ED, just SSRI side effects sometimes, and don’t see a difference with Eroxon, maybe because gel is not absorbed.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:19 pm

Is anyone concerned about the polymers in it? Don't we already have enough plastics in our bodies and environment? :cry:

1380anthony

Postby 1380anthony » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:05 pm

It doesn't work
Last edited by 1380anthony on Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1380anthony

Postby 1380anthony » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:05 pm

Discovernew wrote:
1380anthony wrote:
Lonehill wrote:Does anyone know if Eroxon helps in cases of venous leakage ? Any studies done or personal experience?
I've tried to find something on net specific to this issue but nothing.

Hi, I just ordered it from UK with the help of a friend. Ill keep u updated when I receive it

What was the result?

It doesn't work

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:49 pm

1380anthony wrote:
It doesn't work

Nothing at all? I hope it doesn't cost much money to be such a waste. Did it feel like anything special?

Return to “General Discussion”