Massage - happy endings

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
happybob

Massage - happy endings

Postby happybob » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:38 pm

There's a thread here about massage visits but I can't find it now. No matter. Notably, not much mention of happy endings. I find that odd considering the audience for this site.

My point is that there are two necessary ingredients to a good erection: mental excitation and blood flow. Seems all the attention is on the latter and none on the former. Let's face it, you may love wifey now more than ever, but that doesn't mean she provides enough mental juice after fifteen years.

So try a commercial massage. See what happens. Every community has Asian massage spas. These are typically good girls just trying to earn a living. So be respectful. They usually give a good massage and once you flip over, it's fun time. Just start out leaving $40 on the table as a tip and NEVER mention money. Might take a couple trips ...chemistry... if you get results that you don't get at home, then you and wifey need to try new horizons.

dg_moore

Re: Massage - happy endings

Postby dg_moore » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:59 pm

The whole idea sounds sordid to me. I've never had a massage of any kind - I don't like to be touched, especially by a stranger. And at my age I'm way past caring.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Martin6469

Re: Massage - happy endings

Postby Martin6469 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:30 pm

I used to get happy endings in my premarital days, when girlfriend dry spells came about. You're right, the girls are just trying to make a living. We usually had good conversations - I sometimes offered advice on problems they mentioned, and they gave me girlfriend advice. But they aren't necessarily Asian.

I commiserate with the more than a few FT guys in sexless marriages. If I were in one, I'd be visiting the massage girls.

Society is heading in the direction of making sex work acceptable.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Return to “General Discussion”