Newly Implanted

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
MACE1991

Newly Implanted

Postby MACE1991 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:09 pm

Good afternoon,

I am almost one week out since having my implant done. My doctor tells me to keep it pointed up. Waling around feels like I have a constant erection. What are some recommendations as i navigate throught these next couple of weeks.

Old Guy

Re: Newly Implanted

Postby Old Guy » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:53 pm

The constant erection feeling will be with you for a couple of weeks until doc deflates you is my guess. Follow doctor's instructions. Keep the area clean. No poking fingers around to feel it, hands carry too many bacteria. Ice packs on the groin may help the swelling and soreness. Underwear needs to support the position doc wants. Maybe spandex, a jock strap or other type of snug underwear is needed. Once doc clears you to bathe a hot bath was one thing that helped me knock down soreness.
I pretty much lived on the couch for three weeks. By day three I started taking walks to the backyard every few hours. Took me weeks to tolerate sitting in the hard dining room chairs.
Of course, all of us guys heal at a different pace. Some guys have zero pain, some guys have more. Check the Implant thread for a lot of information. Best of luck going forward. You will love being implanted.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:45 am

Hey Buddy. Congratulations on becoming bionic! 10+ weeks postop here and banging away happily.

How about posting your question on the implant thread. You’ll get more replies.

I was 60% inflated for 6 uncomfortable weeks. Wearing clothes i kept it pointed up, a clean baby sock on the glans, comfortable cotton underwear with a 1-size too large jockstrap over that. Pointed up. I found the compression of compression shorts and my own internal compression too uncomfortable.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Randalltx

Postby Randalltx » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:57 am

Just finished my sixth week postop. Yes, it is semi or mostly erect for the entire time until you are activated and even then maybe longer depending on your progression in healing. I got large jocks from Amazon to keep the visibility to a tolerable level, though it was less prominent than I thought it was. Be confident. Any looks you get are admiration not disrespect. I just summarized my experience being activated at six weeks. You can see it in Implant section. Good luck in this journey. It's not bad followed immediately by really good.
76yo, ED Venuous Leak since age 40. South Texas location.
02/09/2023 24 CM Titan Dr. Hofer, Stone Oak Meth San Antonio.
@OEM 7.5L x 6.0/Flaccid 2.0L x 6.0 (Grower)
@5 months 6.50L x 6.0/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0
@8 months 7.50L x 6.0/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0

Return to “General Discussion”