Environmental Factors

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Anonymous FT Member

Environmental Factors

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:33 am

I don't think I mentioned it on here, but recently I heard that they are now finding plastics in human organs. Plastic is so out of control and literally litters everything from land to sea. I hate how much of it is used, and I hate to see animals or aquatic life get injured or killed from plastics. All that being said, if plastic is being found inside our bodies, is it any wonder that men are experiencing more and more ed problems?

And factor in all the other pollutants and recent spills. Think East Palestine, New River, all the factory explosions.

Triumph6

Re: Environmental Factors

Postby Triumph6 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:42 am

Amen Brother. I don’t know if scientific evidence supports ED in men caused by plastic consumption, but our over use of plastics are a real concern for our environment.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:48 pm

I don't think the "science" will ever show evidence. Too many are likely paid off by big pharma. The main take away is if it affects you or your health, that includes all of your body. How could that one part of a man's body be immune to toxins? I don't think it is.

Martin6469

Postby Martin6469 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:30 pm

Scientists have measured lower sperm quality for the last fifty years - no reason yet discovered, but it's happening in the more industrialized countries.

My wife and I buy organic food whenever it's available, even though it costs more. It's only a small block to chemical intake, and maybe some items labeled "organic" really aren't, but we're both in our late seventies and still very healthy. I'm thinking of putting a very fine filter on our cold-water kitchen tap to try and catch plastic fibers. And we're going to only buy natural-fiber clothing - the artificial fibers in cloth blends eventually break apart and float in the air, where they're inhaled. Same happens to cotton fibers, but I don't think that is a problem.

The March 25 issue of Science News magazine has an article on "microplastic" pollution, but has nothing on human male sex problems resulting. It notes that much research into effects on humans must be done, and this is just beginning, much of it in Europe.

Society is getting smarter: smoking is way down, for example.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:13 pm

Martin6469 wrote:Scientists have measured lower sperm quality for the last fifty years - no reason yet discovered, but it's happening in the more industrialized countries.

I don't buy the fact that no reason is yet to be discovered. I think they know and can clearly see the writing on the wall, but big corporate wants business as usual. Profits over people

Return to “General Discussion”