Where to do CT cavernosography in europe ?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
s7utty

Where to do CT cavernosography in europe ?

Postby s7utty » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:56 pm

Hello,

I got question to people who had or who know where is the best place to perform cavernosography in europe.

Best for me would be Germany/Austria but will consider other locations.

I need a good doctor for this procedure, a doctor who wont be afraid to inject even multiple times or redose until i get erection.
28 years old. some form of ED always with me entire life.
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.
Currently about to visit Paris to dr Allaire seeking for further help.

mr.skin

Re: Where to do CT cavernosography in europe ?

Postby mr.skin » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:48 pm

Go to Freiburg (Leiber)
They used to do it several years ago.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

s7utty

Postby s7utty » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:09 pm

mr.skin wrote:Go to Freiburg (Leiber)
They used to do it several years ago.

is there any chance you remember the clinic name ?
did you also had cavernosography done brother ?
also what is reason of your ed if i might ask? we are at similiar age.
all the best for you
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:20 am

So is this a lot different from the Penile Doppler?

You had a doppler and angiography? What was the outcome of those tests?

I'd be careful poking things in there. I can see why you would want a good and knowledgable doctor to do the test

s7utty

Postby s7utty » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:08 am

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:So is this a lot different from the Penile Doppler?

I'd be careful poking things in there. I can see why you would want a good and knowledgable doctor to do the test

i was told by many new urologists that angiography wasnt correct examination for me as it check arteries, not veins. and they told me it was wrong examination and they adviced me to do CT cavernosography as its pure examination that takes deeper look at veins and beside saying about leak, cavernosogram will show where leak is exactly located and whats it severity.

thats why I would like to know where to perform it in europe.
so many people say about venous leak here but suddenly now no one can point an office where to perform the major procedure…. this whole venous leak is really suspicious case.
///

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:02 pm

s7utty wrote:
PSSDorAmINormal wrote:So is this a lot different from the Penile Doppler?

i was told by many new urologists that angiography wasnt correct examination for me as it check arteries, not veins. and they told me it was wrong examination and they adviced me to do CT cavernosography as its pure examination that takes deeper look at veins and beside saying about leak, cavernosogram will show where leak is exactly located and whats it severity.

thats why I would like to know where to perform it in europe.
so many people say about venous leak here but suddenly now no one can point an office where to perform the major procedure…. this whole venous leak is really suspicious case.

I'm sorry I can't help you locate something in Europe. I would think any good urology team that specializes in men's health would be able to conduct the test. Do you have websites in your country where you can search for urologists? For example in the US there is something like the american urology association. Sites like that usually have a way to search or find doctors in your area.

Listener77

Postby Listener77 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:09 pm

s7utty wrote:thats why I would like to know where to perform it in europe.

Hey, I'm European too and wanted to ask where you had your cavernosography done? I was recently diagnosed with venous leak and I'm not sure whether I want to do a CT cavernosography.
I'd rather get a second opinion and another Doppler scan from a different urologist.

The strange thing was that at my last last Doppler (where venous leak was diagnosed), I was in a very stressed state (overworked) and the injected medication almost didn't work. No full erection even after 15 mins. Scan was done nevertheless and venous leak was diagnosed.

But: as I left the doc's office, I got a full erection that lasted for more than 1 hour. How's that possible and how does this fit to venous leak? It feels as if this diagnosis opened more questions than it gave answers.

s7utty

Postby s7utty » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:33 pm

Listener77 wrote:
s7utty wrote:thats why I would like to know where to perform it in europe.

Hey, I'm European too and wanted to ask where you had your cavernosography done? I was recently diagnosed with venous leak and I'm not sure whether I want to do a CT cavernosography.
I'd rather get a second opinion and another Doppler scan from a different urologist.

The strange thing was that at my last last Doppler (where venous leak was diagnosed), I was in a very stressed state (overworked) and the injected medication almost didn't work. No full erection even after 15 mins. Scan was done nevertheless and venous leak was diagnosed.

But: as I left the doc's office, I got a full erection that lasted for more than 1 hour. How's that possible and how does this fit to venous leak? It feels as if this diagnosis opened more questions than it gave answers.

i know what ya feeling man. i didnt had ct cavernosography. im still looking for place where to perform it.
///

Listener77

Postby Listener77 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:07 am

s7utty wrote: I know what ya feeling man. i didnt had ct cavernosography. im still looking for place where to perform it.

I know a center in Switzerland, please let me know in case you're interested. I had my Doppler done there and they now recommend the CT cavernosography.

s7utty

Postby s7utty » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:35 am

Listener77 wrote:
s7utty wrote: I know what ya feeling man. i didnt had ct cavernosography. im still looking for place where to perform it.

I know a center in Switzerland, please let me know in case you're interested. I had my Doppler done there and they now recommend the CT cavernosography.

I think I will go to France, Paris to dr Eric Allaire for cavernosography.

How old are you if i might ask? And what were doppler results that forced worker/doctor to recommend doing CT cavernosogram?
Id appraciate if you can share your story. Mine can be found in post history if u are interested.

Best Regards to you and good luck.
///

Return to “General Discussion”