New treatments of ED

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
justwanahavefun

New treatments of ED

Postby justwanahavefun » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:24 am

Hi! I am struggling with my venogenic ED almost for 5 years now. For the moment I am using PDE-5 and cock rings, but that treatment works poorly due to pain in my penis when I am wearing my cock ring and dizziness + nasal congestion because of inhibitors. To my best knowledge there is no better permanent treatment then penile implant. However, can you share with me with resources or prospective surgical/pharmaceutical treatments for my condition? I hope to stick to my present treatment as long as I can, and I want to keep my eyes open to novel best solutions.

And for those who monitoring this question regularly, guys, do you see any prospective ways of treatment?

wolfpacker

Re: New treatments of ED

Postby wolfpacker » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:28 am

Injections are also an available treatment. Other than that I would not expect any wildly new/different effective treatment options in the next 10 years.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

timduncan

Postby timduncan » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:55 am

rho kinase inhibitors, guanylate cyclase stimulator drugs and melanocortin agonists are going to be on the market in the next years. first in line is med3000, but others are coming
they're all diff mechansism than pde5's

justwanahavefun

Postby justwanahavefun » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:09 pm

timduncan wrote:rho kinase inhibitors, guanylate cyclase stimulator drugs and melanocortin agonists are going to be on the market in the next years. first in line is med3000, but others are coming

Do you know how they gonna distribute it and how will it cost? Are they gonna sell it over the counter? Haven't find much information

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:58 pm

In my experience any over the counter drug designed for men's performance is a waste of money. Can't count how many I tried when my ED began, and the only thing I got was a bad case of heartburn.
When pills fail injections are the usual next step. When nothing works an implant is the final step.
Haven't heard of any miracle cure on the drawing boards or drug labs. Waiting for anything new is a loss of sex you missed out on.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Mazzio

Postby Mazzio » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:32 pm

timduncan wrote:rho kinase inhibitors, guanylate cyclase stimulator drugs and melanocortin agonists are going to be on the market in the next years. first in line is med3000, but others are coming

You should also check Shockwave. That procedure is still evolving in Europe. In USA it is in the hands of snake oil cheaters so if you live in USA corvette it.
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:30 pm

Mazzio wrote:

You should also check Shockwave. That procedure is still evolving in Europe. In USA it is in the hands of snake oil cheaters so if you live in USA corvette it.

even in europe they are cheaters, it just doesn't work, the problem is that urologists and andrologists who are in the field of ED are cheaters and unscrupulous criminals
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:05 pm

Will we ever hear doctors talk about peptides?

Maybe the ring you are wearing on your penis is too tight if it causes that much pain.

justwanahavefun

Postby justwanahavefun » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:38 am

Mazzio wrote:

I tried it. Didn't help

justwanahavefun

Postby justwanahavefun » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:40 am

I've heard a lot about vascular surgeries for patients with venogenic ED. Any improvements on that field?

Return to “General Discussion”