Diagnosed with venous leakage, supposed to undergo surgery in about a month

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
AntonS

Re: Diagnosed with venous leakage, supposed to undergo surgery in about a month

Postby AntonS » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:37 am

s7utty wrote:
otter17 wrote:I agree with what everyone else has written above. Penile vein ligation has been out of fashion for 20 years, because it doesn't work, and exposes you to unnecessary surgical complications, including penile scarring and shortening. At the very least please get a second opinion before proceeding.

What is your opinion on embolization ? Is it worth checking ?
After hearing gollam story im terrified when it comes to any kind of operations.

you can read my tragic story with dorsal vein ligation. I spoke with several people who did embolization. She helped someone for several months, someone for several weeks, she didn’t help someone at all, and embolization made it worse for someone when the account after it went to the legs of the penis, and this is the end!

s7utty

Postby s7utty » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:23 am

AntonS wrote:
s7utty wrote:
otter17 wrote:I agree with what everyone else has written above. Penile vein ligation has been out of fashion for 20 years, because it doesn't work, and exposes you to unnecessary surgical complications, including penile scarring and shortening. At the very least please get a second opinion before proceeding.

What is your opinion on embolization ? Is it worth checking ?
After hearing gollam story im terrified when it comes to any kind of operations.

you can read my tragic story with dorsal vein ligation. I spoke with several people who did embolization. She helped someone for several months, someone for several weeks, she didn’t help someone at all, and embolization made it worse for someone when the account after it went to the legs of the penis, and this is the end!

well first of all im going to perform CT cavernosography to see what options do I have. I wont undergo ligation for sure. I will only think about embolization
28 years old. some form of ED always with me entire life.
///
19th May 22' - doppler, 10mcg PGE1, good inflow, terrible outflow (EDV) of 15cm/s.
Currently about to visit Paris to dr Allaire seeking for further help.

timduncan

Postby timduncan » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:46 am

have you tried a peripheral vasodilator like irrodan before going that way

Return to “General Discussion”